No announcement yet.

Nike go knee-deep: NFL 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, for the love of god....he took his shirt off. Like a karaoke Red Hot Chili Peppers. They suck about the worst that anything could suck on sucking day in Sucktown.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
      This is Maroon 5. It's not a classic year for the HT entertainment.
      To end up with M5, literally every other band in NA had to have said 'Thanks, no."

Comment

Maroon 5 are proof that the fall of the Republic is imminent.

Comment

I know they can't have Coldplay every year, but were Westlife or Boyzone busy? I recognized that last song. It seemed remarkably bereft of moves like jagger, and he's nearly 200 years old.

I had heard the name of the band, but I wouldn't recognize them from Adam. (see what I did there)

Comment

Second half starts the same as the first; this is going to be close, tight and tense.

Comment

Bounce on that punt is the Rams’ highlight so far.

Comment

Yet again, fantastic defence from the Rams to force NE to punt. Something will explode soon.

Comment

Originally posted by nmrfox View Post
                  Yet again, fantastic defence from the Rams to force NE to punt. Something will explode soon.

Hopefully Maroon 5's bus as they head to the post-gig party.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                    I recognized that last song. It seemed remarkably bereft of moves like jagger, and he's nearly 200 years old.
                    Yes, Moves Like Jagger may actually be the worst song ever. It's just dire by any measure. And the amazing thing is that it takes seven (7) men to make something sound that thin and inconsequential.

Comment

FF is happy, so we have that going for us.

Comment

My Facebook is already full of horribly smug-yet-chippy New Englander relatives and in-laws

Comment

Ah fuck. Still well deserved by NE. Pleased that FF will be happy.

Comment

So, after a shitty game which New England won and a Maroon 5 half time show we then get a reality show hosted by James Corden? I believe this is Dante’s sixth circle.

Comment

Several of us have alerted the local constabulary that you are being held against your will.

They say that they will send a SWAT team as soon as they confirm your immigration status.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                                So, after a shitty game which New England won and a Maroon 5 half time show we then get a reality show hosted by James Corden? I believe this is Dante’s sixth circle.
                                I had to turn that off when the guy start swallowing microphones. Fortunately, the local news was on the other channel, so I tuned in just in time to catch the weather. I have officially become my parents.

I'm happy with the outcome, and I'm happy that Edelman was awarded MVP. During the sports segment of the news, the local NY guy, Bruce Beck, was gushing so much over the Pats that even I was like, whoa, dial it down a notch--you know most of your viewers hate the Pats, right?

Comment

Edelman was nice and fresh after sitting out the beginning of the season for the performance enhancing drugs ban.

Goff looked like he was enjoying playing in that game as much as the rest of us were watching it. There have certainly been bad Super Bowls before, but I don't remember one as dull as that. I'd enjoy watching a blowout much more than that, and it wasn't as if the defenses were playing incredibly well or coming up with big plays...both offensive units were just really poor, but NE's just did enough at the end. Successful in every trip to the red zone!

Comment

Crap season, crap outcome. Fitting.

Comment

Well like FF, Sits Jnr is happy.

You could see see the physical impact on the Rams of the key intercept. The Pats' ensuing drive was like a training game.

Comment

I thought it was a decent game. I thought both defenses were really good and I enjoyed it more than last year's Super Bowl, where nobody made a fucking stop all night.

Where I was disappointed was I felt the Rams' defense did an excellent job and caused Brady to play poorly, whereas Goff unquestionably made mistakes that were mostly down to him. Missing a wide open Brandin Cooks was unforgivable.

Comment

I totally forgot it was happening, but caught the end of the opening AAF game yesterday. I like the idea of most of the rule changes, but I didn't see enough of it to see any impact.

The San Diego Fleet (what a dreadful name) did the traditional San Diego sports thing, and lost.

Comment

From the highlights, the quality of play was decent and the fans in Orlando and San Antonio seemed to be emgaged.

Comment

Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reed have settled their collusion claims with the NFL. Terms not disclosed.

Comment

You know those terms are going to have to be good. The NFL has to be paying hugely for non-disclosure.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/cbsmiami/status/1098987735111610379?s=21[/URL]

https://twitter.com/cbsmiami/status/...111610379?s=21

Comment

https://twitter.com/ChrisJansing/status/1098991487264661505

https://twitter.com/ChrisJansing/sta...91487264661505

Comment

Working...
                                                    X