Challenge Cup Final 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge Cup Final 2008

Hull FC struggling big time with injuries, they have always been my club in league since 1980. I'm quite nervous about this one, hopefully if we can get out of the traps early and get some points on the board we may have a chance. Though I don't predict a thrashing, if we don't do that I can see Saints winning by 10-15 points. Come on me boys!

Challenge Cup Final 2008

I'd love to see the Airlie Birds win after a fairly rotten league season.

Comment

Challenge Cup Final 2008

My mate offered me a club seat for the game, corporate styleee.

I can't go tho'.

Comment

Challenge Cup Final 2008

JtS wrote:
        My mate offered me a club seat for the game, corporate styleee.

I can't go tho'.
        Erm.....any chance?? lol

This is the first one i'm missing as am otherwise engaged but will see it on the telly

Comment

Challenge Cup Final 2008

I know there's going to be a bit of talk about the Sheffield/Wigan final and the possibility of a major upset but it's Saints by at least twenty points for me.

The last couple of times I've seen them they have been outstandingly good, which certainly respresents the second half of their season.

In passing, MarcB, I went to Wembley in 1982 to see the Hull/Widnes final and consequent replay at Elland Road. Great times.

Comment

Challenge Cup Final 2008

I didn't go this year. What, the same ground two years running? Bor-ing.

Not much of a game, TBH. Too many mistakes. But at least FC showed fight and it wasn't another one-sided massacre. Saints for the treble again (yawn).

Comment

Working...
            X