Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin S
    replied
    The Guernsey stream is the better one. with commentary and more than one camera.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    Or if you fancy some T20, then how about Guernsey v Norway?

Official ICC stream

Innings break at the moment and Guernsey need 96 to win from a reduced 16 over allocation. This match is part of a tournament which is an early stage of the World T20 Qualifiers.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    Anyone who wants to find out what the World Cup might be missing out on can see here, as Netherlands and Zimbabwe play an ODI today:

ZIM are 92/4

Official Cricket Nederland stream

Leave a comment:

• diggedy derek
    replied
    Donald McRae interviews the very, very great Robin Smith in a sad story in today's Guardian.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    A win secured but apparently WC qualification is not yet guaranteed. Anyway, have a look at Fran Wilson's incredible catch here:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48626595

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    Two out of two so far and both by huge margins for England. Yesterday's win required a DLS reduction.

I prefer the way the women's wear the new kit with dark trousers, too.

There's another Championship series which has just concluded 1-1 after Pakistan and South Africa won one match each and tied the decider - only the sixth ever tied WODI match,

I think an England win in the third and final match with West Indies will confirm their place in the 2021 World Cup. That match is to be at Chelmsford on Thursday

Tickets here
    https://tickets.essexcricket.org.uk/...ctSubType=WINT
    WODI – England Women v West Indies Women – Thursday 13 June
    Unallocated Seat FREE £10.00 £2.00 £2.00 £1.00
    Allocated Seat £5.00 £15.00 £7.00 £2.00 £1.00
    Last edited by Kevin S; 10-06-2019, 12:56.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    The first of three women's ODIs between England and West Indies in Leicester today. This is the only Women's Championship fixtures until October. West Indies could do with winning at least one of these matches if they want to finish high enough up the table to qualify directly to the world cup in 2021.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    Balletic. And his c&b wasn't too shabby either. He's perhaps the player England would find it hardest to do without at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Nocturnal Submission
    replied
    Rashid's run-out of Babar today was absolutely astonishing.

Leave a comment:

• diggedy derek
    replied
    Good from Stokes. Wood has wheels, when he’s fit.

Leave a comment:

• diggedy derek
    replied
    Uh-oh.

Leave a comment:

• diggedy derek
    replied
    ODI cricket is less interesting when a match looks done with 40 overs to spare.

Leave a comment:

• diggedy derek
    replied
    Mark Wood doesn't seem overly bothered by the Jofra Archer thing: "“Jofra has natural raw pace whereas I feel I have to bust a gut to get it up there,” Wood said. “It’ll be good to have two pace lads in at the same time and see if we can really ruffle a few feathers. It will be interesting to see how far back the wicketkeeper stands for him and me.”

Agnew definitely has some old school blinkers on a fair amount of the time, viewing the game through the lens of happy-go-lucky West Indian cricketers, fickle Pakistani fielders, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Satchmo Distel
    replied
    Did Aggers' "cunt" rants only go the intended target or do such communications go public automatically?

It also seems to be another double standard in relation to Danny Baker. Agnew conveys some thoughts about a West Indian fast bowler that may betray unconscious racism, calls his accuser a cunt when he's called on it, gets slap on wrist.
    Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 15-05-2019, 15:13. Reason: Original text was too strongly worded

Leave a comment:

• E10 Rifle
    replied
    I'll take Kevin S's wildly inaccurate speculation as a huge compliment

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    Given that I met E10 when Liew was still in school, it certainly would be.

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    It would be a huge turn up.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    Would it be a turn up for the books if Jonathan Lieuw was actually E10's alias?

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    You read i and I claim my sixty-five pence...

Leave a comment:

• E10 Rifle
    replied
    Still some concerns about England's attack, which is probably why Archer will end up in the first-choice XI for the World Cup. At the moment it's all very Kevin-Keegan's-Newcastle - you score loads, we'll score even more.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    Morgan has been given a one match ban for his second over-rate infringement in 12 months and will miss the fourth ODI.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    No, we should do a proper one.

Leave a comment:

• Rogin the Armchair fan
    replied
    Is this going to be the World Cup thread?

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    Bairstow more than made up for a missing Jos, with a sublime knock. But then we know England can do this more often than not. It's the "not" days that we need to worry about I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• E10 Rifle
    replied
    I like Jonathan Lieuw, so think I'll come down on his side on this one.

Anyway, sublime 150 from Imam for Pakistan, in admittedly lopsidedly batting-friendly circumstances. They're headed for a big score, which you'd still fancy England to chase, even with Buttler missing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X