No announcement yet.

International Cricket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thrilling finish on the cards. Test cricket is dead.

Comment

Hazelwood has a side strain but will apparently bat if necessary here.

Comment

SHAKIB!

Comment

One more! Come on!

Comment

Yessssss!

Comment

w00t!

Comment

Excellent. All we need now is the Lanka to stop being rubbish...

Comment

Most momentous 24 hours in Test history.

Comment

The Ashes is going to be like a relegation play-off at this rate.

Comment

A fantastic 24 hours for Test cricket indeed, but this piece, written last week remains essential reading. Reform and redistribution remain essential.

Comment

Second Test, Bangladesh a couple down but Sarkar seems to have played himself in. *touches wood*

Comment

And Sarkar goes before lunch.

70-3 isn't a great start, but on the other hand 3 wickets before lunch on the first day suggests a pitch better suited to Bangladesh than Australia (who have picked 3 spinners themselves)

Comment

More chicanery against "The Spirit of Cricket' after that Welsh club side's declaration last week ;

Kieron Pollard criticised after no-ball denies Evin Lewis chance of century
                            Last edited by Ray de Galles; 04-09-2017, 11:12.

Comment

Bangladesh 253-6 at close. I think that's a very good position.

Comment

Absolutely. My Australian cricketing friends are not looking forward to seeing Aus bat last. Bangladesh for the win at 2.34 seems like a good bet.

Comment

Agree. If they can stretch it out to North of 300 tomorrow I'd make them favourites.

Comment

I'd have them as favourites already based on Australia's recent track record on spinning wickets.

Comment

Report says that it's not actually done much so far, so it might not be a spinning wicket (yet). I think I'd want them to add a decent chunk more.

Comment

Yeah it needs a bit more scoreboard pressure for when Australia bat; the pressure that dominated the Eng-SA series.

Comment

305 all out.

Comment

Strong start from Australia, 75/1.

Comment

Is this being televised anywhere in the UK?

Comment

Not that I can see Ray. Now 215/2 which is a pretty decent effort.

For anyone interested and who isn't a member of a club, tickets for 2018 go on sale 10th October. 2 tests v Pakistan, 5 ODI's and a T20 v Australia, 5 tests v India, plus 3 ODI's and 3 T20's and an ODI in Scotland.

Comment

Credit to Australia. More patience than England have shown of late, although you could see Cook and Root perhaps anchoring a 215-2 if they absolutely had to.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthdownRebel View Post
                                                    I'd have them as favourites already based on Australia's recent track record on spinning wickets.
                                                    Damn my cursed optimism

Comment

Working...
                                                    X