Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diggedy derek
    replied
    You can hear ABC coverage on 5live Sports Extra. An uneventful first half hour till Ishant Sharma bowls a snorter to remove Head.

Leave a comment:

• Satchmo Distel
    replied
    Australia 104-4 chasing 323. Should be a comfortable India win.

Leave a comment:

• Satchmo Distel
    replied
    Pujara goes but I think India already have enough: 236-4, lead of 251.

Leave a comment:

• diggedy derek
    replied
    Australia’s reward for breaking the stubborn Kohli Pujara partnership is unfortunately for them the next best thing, a Pujara Rahane combo.

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    Woohoo available in Romania. Not often that happens

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    Yes, Cummins/Pujara is one of the greatest run outs that I've ever seen. Definitely worth looking for if the CA clips are blocked.

Leave a comment:

• Satchmo Distel
    replied
    Available in the US!

I think Ashwin is the key man. Don't think the Aussies can chase 250+ against him.
    Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 08-12-2018, 14:55.

Leave a comment:

• Etienne
    replied
    I have seen the Cummins run out of Pujara, which was stunning.

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    Ah, crap

Leave a comment:

• Etienne
    replied
    Blocked for the UK

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    BTW, I recommend the Cricket Australia highlights on You Tube, which don't seem to be geo-blocked.

Day Three is here. There are about 60 clips in total so far.

Leave a comment:

• Satchmo Distel
    replied
    Australia have a bad history of chasing in the 4th innings. They need someone to make a big century that everyone else can support.

Leave a comment:

• Etienne
    replied
    It's a very inexperienced Australian batting side too. I'd definitely take India's position here, though the Kohli wicket has kept Australia in it.

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    151/3 at stumps. Lead of 166. Kohli out late in the day to leave things fairly close. India the slight favourites but I could easily see them collapsing tomorrow morning and leaving Australia a gettable score. Having said that apparently Australia haven't chased down more than 200 at Adelaide in 100 years.

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    This last session today in Adelaide looks crucial. As I write Kohli and Pujara in and India 104/2. If those two stay together for long it may make this beyond Australia. But one of them gets out soon and I suspect the lower middle order and tail will crumble rapidly.

Leave a comment:

• Vicarious Thrillseeker
    replied
    Will Somerville - 34 years old and seven wickets on test debut. there's hope for some of us yet

Leave a comment:

• tee rex
    replied
    NZ have won away to Pakistan twice, but still haven't clinched a Test series in (current) Pakistan. Last time was so long ago, they finished in Dhaka (with a draw).

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    All over. NZ win by 123. Huge win for them.

Leave a comment:

• diggedy derek
    replied
    Wow.

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    55/5 at lunch.

Leave a comment:

• diggedy derek
    replied
    Four down. NZ surely in the running for one of their greatest ever series wins?

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    Pakistan already 43/3. Looks like it will be a battle to draw rather than a run chase

ha, beaten by seconds

Leave a comment:

• Etienne
    replied
    Pakistan 43-3.

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    NZ thrash 81 off 9 overs on the morning and declare, leaving Pakistan to get 280 to win. Should be a fun day.

In Adelaide, India come right back into it, and have Australia 191/7 at stumps. Australia's tail wags a fair bit so I would guess that they'll end up just about level on the first innings. Ashwin has been getting a lot of turn which means that batting 4th will be tricky, but also that Lyon must be fancying his chances when India bat again

Leave a comment:

• diggedy derek
    replied
    Amazing effort from Williamson, I think the first batsman in the world I'd turn to in a seriously sticky situation, on any surface.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X