Fucking hell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking hell!

In the women's arse-kicking contest, they've just overturned a bent result that the judges originally awarded to the Chinese arse-kicker, in favour of the British arse-kicker. This denies China a medal.

I've never seen the like - and maybe the IOC have finally got the sports with "judges" to see sense, after the horrific debacle that was the Korean boxers winning golds in 1988.

Fucking hell!

I thought the whole point of hosting the Olympics was to get medals from bent judging. This sets a worrying precedent, not the kind of thing we want to see in London.

Comment

Fucking hell!

I haven't got TV coverage of this, just text reports. Any chance of a riot? (he asks hopefully).

Comment

Fucking hell!

The GB girl was so fucked up by the brouhaha that she lost the bout anyway. The booing from the Chinese audience didn't help

Some bloke was saying that, by her losing, the integrity of the sport had won but I can't work out how.

How is Tae Kwon Do different from kick-boxing?

Comment

Fucking hell!

Rogin the Armchair Fan wrote:
          In the women's arse-kicking contest
          For some reason, this made me laugh like a loon.

Comment

Fucking hell!

Bored, the commentator meant that the integrity of the competition had been preserved by Stevenson getting the result overturned in the previous match. Course if the situation had been reserved I'm sure the commentators would have been pontificating that the referees judgement should be sacrosanct.

Comment

Fucking hell!

Right, the way he said it right after the match, I assumed he meant because she had lost

Comment

Working...
              X