Fantasy NFL 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy NFL 2008

Well done to Phoebe. Neither of us had great games, and unless Donald Driver loses his mind, it's yours.

Comment

Fantasy NFL 2008

Waittaminit - could this go to a recount ? How does Ed Reed only have 4 points with 2 interceptions ?

If not, congrats to the Shitehawks and Bobos. And the ComNishiner for another fine and exciting season.

I anxiously await the Statto Cup.

Comment

Fantasy NFL 2008

Interceptions are only worth 2 points--sacks, on the other hand, are worth 3. Never really paid attention to this before, but I think that either sacks are overvalued, or interceptions and fumble recoveries (also 2) are undervalued. Seeing as both of the latter actually take the ball away from the offense, I think they should be worth more than a sack.

Comment

Fantasy NFL 2008

Wahay!

A great close season. Probably the closest we've ever had, isn't it?

Comment

Fantasy NFL 2008

2 or 3 years ago the first place team was only like 2 or 3 games ahead of the last place team.

But congrats Phoebe.

Comment

Fantasy NFL 2008

Congratulations. Do you get to wear one of those ugly-as-fuck massive rings now?

Comment

Fantasy NFL 2008

I think this is the first time that the top 4 finished in order of the standings going into the playoffs. In 2004 it was 1-2-3-4, but #1 Apathetic Angelenos lost to #2 Rushing Strangers in the final, and #4 Idaho Orange knocked off #3 Nottingham Crimewave in the 3rd place game.

Comment

Fantasy NFL 2008

Are we having the Statto playoff special this year?

Comment

Fantasy NFL 2008

Help us Statto Wan-Kenobi, you're our only hope...

Comment

Fantasy NFL 2008

It's up and running now! Let me know if there's anything strange there.

Last year's folks should already have received their invitation emails. PM me an email address if you'd like to join us and feel free to invite friends.

Comment

Fantasy NFL 2008

Going to try to get a coworker to join. I think she's experiencing fantasy football withdrawal like I am.

Comment

Fantasy NFL 2008

Incs, you did explain to your co-worker the 1-and-done rule to selecting players, yes ?

Comment

Fantasy NFL 2008

Yeah, I did, but before she got the link, so I guess she forgot. She still managed to do better than me, though.

Comment

Working...
                            X