ZenGM simulation games: B-ball, baseball, gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZenGM simulation games: B-ball, baseball, gridiron

Just sharing with others some games that I've started enjoying. There's a series of simulation American sports games called ZenGM, currently for basketball (the original one they had), baseball, and American football.

http://zengm.com/

The approach and way you are able to quickly start a game and get through a season is reminiscent of old Championship Manager games. They're all web-based, so they aren't quite that complex, and since it's only strictly the business and contract side of things, you can really get through a season quickly if you like since there is no in-game management involved (I've finished a season in under an hour).

Unfortunately your progress doesn't carry over when you log in from a different IP address (or maybe it's browser), so I can't play the game I started from work at home.

The basketball one is the most supported version, with a lot of people on the subreddit for the game making suggestions and the developer quickly making changes in the game. You can even download real life rosters and team names and start a game with that.

Anyway, highly recommended.
Working...
X