OTFL 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTFL 14

Like the Bucs fan I am, I'm already starting to think about next season. Bunged a couple of polls asking how many keepers we should have next year and if we should expand further.

Comment

OTFL 14

Congratulations Inca.
      Damn Philadelphia weather!

Comment

OTFL 14

Looking forward to next year, one of my co-workers had the interesting suggestion that if you nominate a keeper then you lose a draft pick from the round that your keeper was originally picked in, so rewarding you for drafting a rock star in round 5 or whatever, rather than losing your first round draft pick. I have no idea if this is workable or not.

Comment

OTFL 14

Belated thanks, S. aureus. I feel like I won in order for the right to get a hiding from statto/Rushing Strangers.

I have also seen that approach to keepers and draft picks. I would assume that a keeper picked up off of the waiver wire would be for a draft pick in the last round, or a later round. I like that approach.

Comment

OTFL 14

Hm. Interesting.

Good luck to the remaining 4 teams who didn't keep a shonky sophomore QB this year.

Comment

OTFL 14

Congrats to Dunc.

Comment

OTFL 14

BRAVO RUSHING STRANGERS

Thanks for playing, chaps. Next year we keep it at 12, push out the keepers to 5 or 6, and possibly add an extra position or two.

Comment

OTFL 14

Rushing Strangers are truly the league's Oakland Raiders.

They scare the fuck out of me, and always will scare the fuck out of me.

So to Duncan, nothing else to say other than I admire your Commitment to Excellence, and Excellence of Execution.

Comment

OTFL 14

Gosh! Sorry for coming to this so late. I should have paid more attention during the season.

Many thanks for the compliments - you're very kind. I was thrilled to win this year. As I said on the league site I felt like Jimmy Connors at Wimbledon, winning for a second time after a long gap. I always love playing this league because of the excellent people in it and I look forward to defending my title soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X