No announcement yet.

I Belong To Glasgow: Pro Cycling 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALLEZ THIBAUT POUR LA GLOIRE DE LA FRANCE ET POUR GAGNER CET CONTRE LA MONTRE but why the fuck couldn't he have ridden like that in the last TT when he was in contention in the year Dumoulin won.

Comment

This is horrible to watch.

Sound off for me.

Comment

Encore et toujours

Comment

That is absolute peak Roglic, and now, fuck's sake, Pinot gets bettered by Caruso.

Comment

Not the first Slovene to be undone by Italian roads

Comment

Fuck. But Roglic put in an amazing ride

Comment

And I certainly can't begrudge Roglic a grand tour victory. Just sorry that it had to be at Thomas's expense

Comment

Wow.

Comment

The end of that climb seemed to create huge gaps, the finish times often bore no relation to what happened at the earlier checks. Primoz Roglic has won the Giro d'Italia, and Geraint Thomas has lost it. A dramatic ending that this race didn't really deserve.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ursus_arctos59/status/1662489444325228545?s=61&t=xvOireV8JOIS_CpbTtDBow

Comment

Genuinely happy for Roglic but so disappointed for G.

Comment

epic final stage.

exactly my sentiments

Comment

Thomas was very gracious in his interview, recognising that he was well beaten and that he would have bitten anyone's hand off if they had offered a Giro silver in March,

The sanctuary at the top of the mountain has been a Slovene pilgrimage site for centuries, There are going to be even more Slovenes in church tonight and tomorrow than usual.

Comment

Terrific Giro for the Irish riders. 7th place for Dunbar on his debut tour is not to be sniffed at , and Ben Healy with a win and a second will be delighted as well.

Comment

YOU FUCKING BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so fucking great. Bellissimo Giro.

Comment

I whooped when Thibaut took the lead. What a stage! Geraint Thomas can be bloody proud of himself for how he's ridden this Giro, he's been superb. But how wonderful to see Roglič restate his superlative climbing talent in such a striking fashion.

Comment

EUR will never not be surreal

Comment

Mi manca Roma

Just a perfect day for this

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Casper View Post
                                          Adam Blythe gets on my nerves more than Bigjens. Robbie McEwen is really good though.

Anyone else feeling really nervous?
                                          Yes, this is spot on. They are both like schoolboys - Blythe mucks around all the time and Voigt is earnest and talks too much. I can just about manage one but two is too many and Voigt is the new one. Hence my irritation.

Robbie is lush, and joins Brian, Sean, Magnus and Orla in Eurosport's disturbingly large 'marriage material' section of its roster.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                            Mi manca Roma

Just a perfect day for this
                                            Seconded. In my opinion there's no better city in the world. I love it. Watching now really makes me want to go back soon

Comment

Thomas leading out Cavendish

Comment

And Cavendish wins! By a mile!

Comment

What a last two days for narrative

Comment

https://twitter.com/S4Cchwaraeon/status/1662942955101978624?t=RSxnqMhU4ZoqwZ3PPYpQ6A&s=19

This was lovely to see

Comment

Working...
                                                    X