No announcement yet.

International Cricket, Autumn/Winter 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abrar can do no wrong. Remains the not out batsman, then runs Crawley out, then takes the next wicket too

Comment

Kishan is now 200* and Rohit's 264 is in serious peril.

Comment

This game is moving along apace. Abrar is still looking threatening and Brook and (until just now) Duckett were chalking up the runs.

I have no idea how this England batting order works, with Stokes coming in I think at number seven

Comment

Have Pakistan become mediocre due to lack of Test cricket, whereas England play an abundance of Tests?

Comment

I think Pakistan are struggling more with injuries and erratic team selection rather than insufficient tests.

Comment

England only scoring at just over four an over in the second innings. That’s very modest by recent standards.

Comment

That delivery by Ollie Robinson was incredible!

https://twitter.com/waqyounis99/status/1601855725617258496?s=20&t=2av3DQzBDFpSszhwXjL-BA

Comment

To clean bowl Babar twice in a test match is no mean feat.

Comment

A day three fourth innings run chase to win the match - England’s gift to test cricket.

Shakeel and Imam looking good.

Comment

Need to score the highest innings of the game by some margin.

Comment

I don't know what the percentages are but I don't give Pakistan much hope tomorrow.

Comment

In other news, Windies continue to explore new lows

https://twitter.com/espncricinfo/status/1601812868688941056?s=61&t=raJcB9dwWTxx9bVeRCXlzg

Comment

Intriguing slugfest in front of more than 45,000 at the DY Patil between the Australian and Indian women.

India need 55 from the last 30 balls to beat the Aussies' 187 and have eight wickets in hand.

Comment

A four off the last ball ties the score and we are going to a Super Over

Comment

India get 20 and win

The Australian women's first loss in 2022

Comment

Getting interesting in Multan. Pakistan needing 76, England 5 wickets.

Comment

65 runs or 4 wickets now.
                                    Cricinfo suggest England are slight favourites.

Comment

Shakeel out after a massively long review for a low catch by Pope.

Comment

Wow, taking it to Wood and now 46 needed. Or 3 wickets.

Comment

And there's one.

Comment

Tremendous win.

Comment

However disappointed I am about the football and England in the WC, Test match cricket always perks me up. Greatest game going and a superb win for England.

Comment

Very good win.

Comment

Yes, taking 20 wickets twice in Pakistan in some feat. It's not just Bazball that's turning the team around.

Comment

Stokes and McCullum have got other Test sides shook. They're suddenly taking draws out of the equation and the calculations that captains have to do are all outdated. You know that either they're gonna chase, or you're gonna chase.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X