No announcement yet.

NFL 2022 - Indianapolis .500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The website crashed for me when that happened....I thought they took the intentional safety to give them more distance with the Bills having no timeouts.

At least it will be a Garo Yepremian-style goofup in a victory instead of a Thanksgiving national audience between hated rivals for the Buttfumble.

Jacksonville looks quite good. Their defense is definitely improved, and Doug Pederson will help out T Lawrence.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/1574130922256998405?t=YUctGJkJiy4rNQ-0biSq7A&s=19

Comment

Squawks laboriously losing at home to Atlanta early in the 4th quarter

Comment

Game now stopped for several minutes due to a drone over the stadium. It's about the most exciting thing that's happened so far

Comment

There are a lot of mediocre and worse teams in the league this season

Comment

The Washington offence yesterday has to be the worst I've ever seen. Admittedly, I've only been watching more seriously for the last 5/6 years, but it was actually painful to see Wentz getting flattened nearly every time he touched the ball. The Eagles defence came up against almost zero blocking - not that Wentz was innocent by any stretch of the imagination.

The Eagles weren't brilliant, but they really didn't have to be. It's going to be another long season in the US capital this year.

Comment

Green Bay in decent defensive display shock.

Comment

I thought the season was over by week 2, but everything go turned upside down yesterday, which is great. Agree that Jacksonville look a different side and Trevor Lawrence looks a different player compared to last season.

Comment

https://twitter.com/chrisnowinski1/status/1575659558613172224?s=21&t=pRKYWwbyiFN8ouRDEgaXtg

Comment

that was one of the worst things I've seen on a football field, the way his neck snapped back was horrible

Comment

That does not look good at all. That appears like a serious concussion at best.

Comment

The Bengals' white and black uniform looks cool though.

Comment

Tua's been released from hospital but that doesn't alter the fact that there was a failure here that could have killed or paralyzed someone.

Comment

Yet another depressing aspect of this debacle is that it has proven that Amazon is even more in thrall to the NFL than the ,'legacy broadcasters" something I would not previously have thought possible.

Comment

Jaw dropping.

I mean had you seen the end of that Bills-Fins game, I thought 5 players had died of heart attacks.

Making the Fins play 2 playoff teams in a row was bullshit. Then what the Fins did to Tua.

I love left-handed QBs. Snake. Boomer. Steve Young. Mark Brunell. Tua.

Credit to the Bengals fans for at least acting like compassionate people who love the sport instead of tribal neandrathals, but just one of those moments you look in the mirror and feel ugly for loving the sport.

Comment

I doubt they would have even done this if it wasn't for the Thursday concussion.

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1576277263770914819

Comment

They are going to try to make him the sole scapegoat and cannot be allowed to get away with it

Comment

Who is't yond sayeth those gents art going to did beat those folk Saints?

Cnut The Greats up 7 vs the Joan of Arcs in London.

Comment

Patrick Peterson's diving literal-shoestring tackle on Latavius Murray belongs in the Victoria & Albert museum.

Vikes 19-14. Andy Dalton getting more comfortable with Dem Saint.

Comment

Peterson's amazing tackle the only good play the Vikes had on D of that drive. Almost every snap went for 7-8 yards in a very easy T-Hill TD.

Dalton gets a "that was our plan all along" broken play playrgound 2-point attempt.

22-19 Saint.

Comment

Saints follow each sack with a dumb penalty, Vikes take a 25-22 lead but miss the PAT.

Comment

The broadcast has made me realise that this thing was designed to be a NFL stadium more than a football ground

Comment

Not sure why Nawlin thought to throw it deep on 2nd down when every run was going for 6-7 yards, but they're suddenly on a 4th and 8 at the 2 minute warning....

...Lutz with a 60-yarder to tie it.....

----NAILED IT

25-25

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                  The broadcast has made me realise that this thing was designed to be a NFL stadium more than a football ground
                                                  Does look great - they did those see-through windows better than LA or Jerryworld.

It would've been funny to see that wacky tv camera angle from White Hart Lane. Especially on that Cousins bomb that puts the Vikes right into FG position.

Comment

Vikes get the lead, 28-25.

Dalton throws a bomb from the 25 to the Vikes 48 and the Vikes defender gets hurt, stopping the clock.

:12 seconds to play. Incomplete.

:09 seconds to play. Incomplete.

:02 seconds to play....61-yard attempt by Lutz...

OFF THE FUGGIN 2 POSTS.

28-25 Vikes in the 100th game in London.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X