No announcement yet.

Bang a ‘gong: Pro Cycling 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rather fed up as I can't find the Vuelta or Worlds broadcasts on Eurosport. During the Giro and Tour I made extensive use of a page on their site that linked previous race broadcasts for catch-up purposes, but now I can't find the page. I hope they haven't ditched it.

Comment

Eurosport gives me different choices due to geo-blocking, but Tiz has the full stage replays

https://tiz-cycling.io/categories/grand-tour/

https://tiz-cycling.io/categories/ro...championships/

Comment

https://twitter.com/irishpeloton/status/1577280178178621443?s=61&t=13f4uXK1PZHzPDgEAPnNpQ

Comment

Yes. Wiebes has been incredible this season. I hope she's doing the right thing following the money to SD Worx. Time will tell how much she misses the DSM train.

Comment

The last hurrah really, this weekend as both world tours close out (Il Lombardia and women's Romandie). The former being a farewell for Nibali and Valverde, and AVV debuting her rainbow bands at the latter.

Ganna's attempt at the hour record will be on a 3D printed bike.

Comment

AVV and Moolman Pasio going head to head over the last 4km of the summit finish in Romandie.

Comment

AMP wins impressively alone

Her first win of a very frustrating year for her

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                  AMP wins impressively alone

Her first win of a very frustrating year for her
                  She will be better off out of the team; I don’t think her and Vollering worked well together. It may be well for the latter too.

Meanwhile Pog holds off in improving Mas in Il Lombardia and Ganna is officially the fastest man ever over an hour.

Comment

I just watched all of Ganna’s hour. It was mesmerising. I’d not intended to watch the whole thing.

Comment

It was the first round of the CX World Cup this weekend just gone. In Waterloo, Wisconsin (home of Trek bicycles).

I can recommend watching the women's race. A small field but a cracking race.

Comment

The Track Worlds from Paris started today but the British team's lead in has been slightly overshadowed by the row over their sponsorship deal with Shell.

Comment

For anyone with GCN, and likes/doesn't mind Mitch Docker, I recommend a one hour special in which he and fellow veteran domestique Sam Bewley recreate the old 600km Bordeaux - Paris race. Complete with septegenarian derny riders on vintage dernys, and vintage kit. The "action" is interwoven with the 1965 edition where Anquetil backed up from the Dauphiné ("Dolphinay") to edge out Tom Simpson.

Comment

That looks great

Conor Dunne did one for London - Holyhead earlier this year

Comment

On GCN?

Comment

At least on mine

https://plus.globalcyclingnetwork.co...on-to-holyhead

Comment

Yep, got it. Thanks

Comment

Enjoyed Taky Marie-Divine Kouame absolutely belting out La Marseillaise after winning the 500m time trial.

Comment

And what a stunning finish in the men's omnium.

Comment

Spectacular finish to the men's omnium as Benjamin Thomas and Ethan Hayter gain a lap right on the line to confirm Hayter's victory and Thomas bundles himself back into the medals. Enjoyed that. Put more cycling on the telly of a Saturday night.

Comment

Frantic and fantastic finish to a wonderful Womens Points Race with the lead switching back and forth in the final six laps before an amazing burst by GB's Neah Evans regains it and wins right on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by longeared View Post
                                            Enjoyed Taky Marie-Divine Kouame absolutely belting out La Marseillaise after winning the 500m time trial.
                                            https://twitter.com/annamacb/status/1581344853647990785?s=61&t=5L5GfwVw8oVvxe54nKQC2w

Comment

Ireland/ Northern Ireland to make official bid for three stages of the Tour de France in either 2026 or 2027.

Comment

I didn't mention the Fayetteville WC races from last week but they were both very good.

I got to watch my first world cup CX of the season 'live streamed' yesterday with the women's race in Tábor, Czech republic. Brand broke a finger on a fence post while on recon so that was one of the strongest riders out. It was still a really good race (even if the director managed to miss the defining move).

Comment

Amy Pieters has taken her first steps since her accident.

Comment

Originally posted by delicatemoth View Post
                                                    Amy Pieters has taken her first steps since her accident.
                                                    Oh that's wonderful. I had a nasty feeling she never would.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X