F1 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F1 Thread

Not much bothered about Formula 1, but this is hilarious.

F1 Thread

And THAT is why they call it Pole Position.

Comment

F1 Thread

So I take it F1 stands for "Führer 1"

Comment

F1 Thread

"Nazi Orgy with Hookers" That's got to be like the grand slam of sex scandals.

Comment

F1 Thread

Rubbish. You'd want "Gay Nazi Orgy with Hooker Goats" at the very least.

Comment

F1 Thread

Honestly, a man can't have an orgy with hookers and Nazi regalia in his own dungeon in peace without some nosy parker splashing all over the pages these days.

What would his parents say? Or indeed his aunt ("Worst suicide ever").

Comment

F1 Thread

And now he's been "Banned from Bahrein".

Comment

F1 Thread

Chip off the old Bloch, eh?

Comment

F1 Thread

In case anyone wonders why almost the whole of motorsport (with the notable exception of the Ferrari and Renault F1 teams), as well as most major motor manufacturers and motoring associations the world over are over the moon that Mosley looks to be falling on his sword (and he deserves to for his WW2 dig at BMW and Mercedes if nothing else), here's a little insight into the manipulation, the power and the arrogance of the man:

He's a nasty piece of work

And deserves all that's coming, and more.

The sooner this arsehole gets removed from his position the better. He's done plenty of damage already, more since the newspaper story than on his Friday afternoon jolly, but the damage he's done over the years of his presidency of the FIA - and seemingly not only in the field of motorsport - is unforgivable and, most likely, illegal.

Comment

F1 Thread

Hear, hear.

It's just something of a shame that Ecclestone will likely be his default successor.

Comment

F1 Thread

Jean Todt, of 'recently quit his job with the FERRARI F1 team' fame is the more likely succesor I'd say, although politically it might be wise to keep his appointment under wraps for a short while until this mess has blown over. Perhaps an interim, short-term president is more likely. I'm sure the man with the bargain-basement, cut-priced 100-year TV rights contract will sort something out in his own favour...

It's a shame but it probably won't be Paul Stoddard, Martin Brundle or Jackie Stewart.

Comment

F1 Thread

Thanks for those links, TJA, very interesting background material that was mostly new to me. I often think that Bernie Ecclestone is the closest thing we have in the Anglo-American world to a Jay Gould-style "robber baron".

In a more scurrilous vein, Max should have known better than to threaten the Screws with a libel claim: "My Nazi Orgy with F1 Boss".

And well done to Kubica for getting the pole in Bahrein. BMW may just be capable of actually challenging for the title this season.

Comment

F1 Thread

Twilight Johnny Atom wrote:
                          Jean Todt, of 'recently quit his job with the FERRARI F1 team' fame is the more likely succesor I'd say, although politically it might be wise to keep his appointment under wraps for a short while until this mess has blown over. Perhaps an interim, short-term president is more likely. I'm sure the man with the bargain-basement, cut-priced 100-year TV rights contract will sort something out in his own favour...

It's a shame but it probably won't be Paul Stoddard, Martin Brundle or Jackie Stewart.
                          Yeah. Because that would bring the sport the credibility in needs, wouldn't it?

Comment

Working...
                          X