Comment

It's come back now.

Comment

Another long weekend of stupid caps

Sigh

Comment

https://twitter.com/sportslogosnet/status/1411116047986475008

Comment

Damn. I was going to post that I like the look of the Dodgers' cap but that is only seeing it on TV not zoomed in. Seeing the photo shows something less interesting. Still, camo is worse.

Comment

https://twitter.com/SlangsOnSports/status/1411160603226525696

The Angels have yet to play half of their scheduled games

Comment

It seems a curious decision that, if you have to have special caps for Independence Day, they would change the colours of the flag. I guess it's because they have used a thick white line to mark the outside of the team initials, but I'd have thought that they could have adjusted the design.

Comment

What will the Blue Jays cap look like?

Anyway, Padres with a second narrow road defeat in a row. Bottom of the ninth walk off against the Reds followed by a bottom of the tenth walk off against the Phillies.

Comment

Comment

I suppose it'll sell in Buffalo.

Edit: I went looking at caps and there's some fearsome ones out there. LA ones with palm trees, NY and the Statue of Liberty, Chicago with pastel flowers and Cincinnati in paisley. These 4th of July ones look great in comparison.
                      Last edited by Greenlander; 03-07-2021, 09:50.

Comment

Mind you now I want one of those Mariners ones with the 'm' in a trident style.

Comment

They lok so much better in the proper colours, though

Comment

Dodgers-Nats game is still going after a lengthy rain delay. Man, the Nats outfielders lack baseball intelligence. Any hit with a man on second, the outfielder thinks he is going to get the guy at the plate. Every throw is nowhere close and the outfielders are turning Dodger singles into doubles.

Comment

Austin Slater just hit an absolute bomb to dead center to give the Giants the lead in Arizona

482 feet per Statcast, the mightiest clout they have recorded for the Giants

https://twitter.com/nbcsgiants/status/1411557765038870529

Comment

The most high profile victim of the sticky stuff crackdown?

https://twitter.com/ktsharp/status/1411750999987933192

Comment

Well, that was a soul crushing series.

Three consecutive one run losses to the Reds featuring blown leads in each.

At least they managed more than eight hits for the first time in 21 games, the second longest such streak in MLB since 1920.

Comment

Dodgers, Padres, and Giants can;t separate because at any given point one of them is sweeping the Dbacks.

Comment

Dodgers sweep the Nats, finally get into first place and then go down to Miami to struggle.

Comment

Cubs are an absolute tyre fire

A 15-10 loss to Philly is the tenth in a row.

Reminiscent of the summer collapses of my youth

Comment

Number 32 for Ohtani today.

Comment

All time record for a Japanese player in MLB

Accomplished before the All Star break!

Comment

I hope he stays healthy. I'd love to see a non-PED run at the HR record.

I've been watching the Stanley Cup playoffs a bit and enjoying texting with my dad. Although I lived in Tampa for 4 years, that was a time when Esposito was doing everything he could to help the Flyers win by trading Tampa's best prospects. The true change started to happen the year I moved. Anyway, I decided to jump to the Dogers-Marlins game just as the third period started. It was top 8 and tied 5-5. After that inning I jumped back the hockey game. There was 5 minutes left. I'm at the end of my rope with time it takes to get through baseball innings late in the game. I think I need to adopt the opposite of what most people do. They like to come to knock-out games or tune in late in a game. I need to watch the first 5 innings and just wait for the highlights to see how the game ended. Haha.

Comment

Esposito is now their color commentator on the radio. Good role for him.

Comment

Sometimes the best team does win

Comment

Kershaw on the IL. Hopefully most of this happens during the All-Star break, but the starting pitching (which was so deep) is getting thin fast. At some point, the Dodgers need to start stretching out David Price.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X