Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brothers has no purpose being with the big club

Comment

Agreed. I have no idea what that was supposed to achieve.

Comment

I watched the 11th inning on the replay that I recorded this afternoon. At about 8-3 Mrs Thistle suddenly demanded to know what was going in and why were they scoring all these runs!!!

We also decided that Caratini sounds like an alcoholic drink for rabbits.

Comment

Get in.

Comment

I think this may be the most bloopers I've ever seen in an inning.

Comment

Padres come back from 5-0 and 6-1 down to take Houston to extras and win it behind a Myers three run homer in the 12th

Comment

Giants pounded Urias, Dodgers got back into it, then the bullpen threw gasoline on the fire in the 7th and 8th. Bellinger is back so getting closer to what should be a first team among the position players.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                  Padres come back from 5-0 and 6-1 down to take Houston to extras and win it behind a Myers three run homer in the 12th
                  I went to bed with them trailing 6-1 and then read the game report when I woke up and it sounds utterly bonkers. 3 runs down in the 9th with 2 outs. Go on to win. A 5 hour game. The 4th game in a row to go to extra innings (a franchise record).

Feels like they are the Goonies of baseball. They never say die.

Comment

The Astros fan who caught Myers home run was NOT happy

https://twitter.com/Padres/status/1398807832665870338?s=19

Comment

Cubs and Padres both down early (Reds with three in the first, Astros with four)

Giants-Dodgers is the MLB.TV free game in 85 minutes

Comment

Padres have had a lot of late-inning success over the last few games, but I think it's optimistic to expect them to find 5 runs with one out in the ninth. This might scupper the run of late recoveries.

Comment

Dodgers lose the series to the Giants. From a Dodgers perspective, luckily the Padres lose. Cardinals in LA next and then off to Atlanta (who I picked to win the WS).

Comment

So, who had the Tigers down to sweep their series with the Yankees?

Comment

Literally no one

ESPN+.are streaming the Olympic Qualifiers for the Americas. Multiple good teams are not going to make the small field in Tokyo.

Comment

Have we discussed Baltimore's Trey Mancini coming back from colon cancer? That's quite a thing.

Comment

We have not.

It is a very good thing.

Comment

Boom Boom Baby Bears

PT, the medallion is bit much, especially down 5-2 on the road.

Comment

I was not expecting to see poppies on the jerseys today. I feel like I saw them somewhere else this weekend (perhaps the Indy 500?) which makes me wonder if poppies are becoming a thing again.

Comment

Yeah, a USAA poppy ad. WHAT IS HAPPENING

Comment

I found them jarring as well, but they "needed" a distinguishing mark after turning Armed Forces Day into a merchfest

The Premier League has definitely raised consciousness of the poppy among the US sports fan without Canadian tv demographic

Comment

The irony is they’re originally an American Legion invention, it’s not an import if we’re being pedantic.

I have to say, as much as I detest poppy fascism, I infinitely prefer them to camo bullshit so I am cool with this. I have an American Legion poppy somewhere, as I didn’t want a British one for McCleanian reasons.

Comment

Anything is better then camo

Comment

Yellow ribbons too, come to think of it

Comment

Boom Boom Baby Bears

PT, the medallion is bit much, especially down 5-2 on the road.
                                                  Oh, I agree. It's ridonkulous.

Comment

Hate camo.

Angels not helping the Dodgers today, but good to see the Cubs won. They don't seem to be having problems with the NL West so far. I'm currently watching football so will join the Dodgers game in progress. Pitching needs to get back on track.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X