Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How firm is 2021's sporting calendar, do you reckon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bailed in this refund window on two tickets each for England v Croatia and the Czech Republic. 500 euros more to go towards my new kitchen and bathroom fund.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty Trin View Post
      I bailed in this refund window on two tickets each for England v Croatia and the Czech Republic. 500 euros more to go towards my new kitchen and bathroom fund.
      In homage you really should tile the bathroom out in red and white checks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty Trin View Post

I have a perverse but repeated lockdown desire to go watch Brightlingsea Regent play and I just can?t get rid of it. .
        Why? Is it the name that intrigues you or the place?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul S View Post

Why? Is it the name that intrigues you or the place?
          It's partly because it sounds somewhat exotic, is slightly tricky to get to without a car and because it's one of the four grounds in the Isthmian Premier I haven't yet been to along with Margate, Worthing and Folkestone.

Comment

I suppose if everyone cashes in their Euros tickets, UEFA might have a rethink on the schedule.

Comment

That's assuming crowds, especially of travelling fans, swill feature at all.

Comment

Or they could move the games to one country where the non-traveling fans could attend.

Comment

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1352365900004024321

Comment

What happened to "it's definitely going ahead, with crowds, and there is no Plan B"? That was only yesterday wasn't it?

Comment

One position is in public and one in private, I think.

Eventually a lot of countries will say they are not going and that will be it.

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Working...
                        X