No announcement yet.

Gimme Hope Jo'anna: Rugby in 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get the logic of these new rules - Stormers held up just before the try line, but rather than a 5m attacking scrum, its a 22 dropout for Munster?

Comment

Originally posted by Discordant Resonance View Post
      Don't get the logic of these new rules - Stormers held up just before the try line, but rather than a 5m attacking scrum, its a 22 dropout for Munster?
      I knew it as held up over the try line is a drop out from under the sticks, much like rugby league.

Comment

Llanelli taking an absolute hammering at home to Munster, currently 43-13.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony C View Post
          Some very tight games in the English Premiership today, continuing a general trend for the season. Must be a good thing, I suppose.
          Quins vs Bristol was pleasingly insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Discordant Resonance View Post
            Llanelli taking an absolute hammering at home to Munster, currently 43-13.
            It's worse than that, the Scarlets are pretty much at full strength and Munster have brought their thirds.

Who would have thought that the only Welsh side to win would be the Dragons, and that was a bonus point win in Galway against Connacht.

Comment

Chile beat Canada in the RWC qualifiers which means that Canada fail to qualify for the RWC for the first time. Chile play the USA to decide who joins Uruguay at the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post

It's worse than that, the Scarlets are pretty much at full strength and Munster have brought their thirds.

Who would have thought that the only Welsh side to win would be the Dragons, and that was a bonus point win in Galway against Connacht.
                Massively disappointing - I saw the Scarlets team published Friday and thought it was about as strong as it could be. Great performance by Dragons.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...droidApp_Other

This is a really good piece/interview with Sonny Bill Williams.

Comment

At the other end of the competitive spectrum, we lost 29-19 in Odense last Saturday. https://www.rugbyeurope.eu/competiti...ark-v-finland/. Rather (nicely) surprised to see both Tumppi Finell and ex-Freetime Machos star Matti Keränen still playing at international level.

Comment

Really pleased for Thomas Young and very disappointed for Jonah Holmes who's been great for the Dragons this season apparently.

Comment

Watching the second half of the Dragons Stormers match, the Dragons really do have fight in them now. It took 10 minutes of pressure and an unlucky knock on for them to concede a try. Down by 4 with 15 to go.

Comment

Hallam Amos, after being left out of the Wales squad, Pivac said he had too much going on, announces his retirement from rugby. I presume to concentrate on his medical career.

Comment

https://twitter.com/rucked_mag/status/1450747125009113096?s=21

Comment

Hollie Davidson takes charge of Ospreys v Munster, and bar some online twattery, is most notable for being unremarkable.

Comment

All Blacks 104-14 USA.

What the fuck was the point of that.

Comment

Not even their full first team

Wonder what the sponsors thought

Comment

Alex Cuthbert is back. Called up to the Wales squad. Really pleased for him after all he's been through. At one point he really was one of the best wings around.

Comment

Now Scott Williams is back after Willis Halaholo tests positive for Covid-19.

Comment

Aw fuck, was really looking forward to Halaholo taking on the All Blacks...and so was he.

Comment

Me too, he does look like a really class player and he's also a decent human being who's really learned from his mistakes.

How many do you think NZ will put on us? I reckon we'll lose by 50-18 or about 30 points.

Comment

A few surprises here, I thought Pivac would go with the most experienced line up possible first up which would have meant the side picked itself ;

Comment

Didn't even know that Owens and Dee were injured, Myhill on the bench is a huge surprise to me.

No real back row cover either, it could end up being embarrassing.

Comment

I see the Wales game is live on amazon prime only. Are there no autumn internationals on freeview?

Comment

I don't think so. Amazon even torpedoed S4C's Welsh language live coverage (which they allowed last time they had rights) and are offering their own now.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X