No announcement yet.

NFL 2020: the TB (Tom Brady) Buccaneers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jets up by 10 at half time! (It should be 13 but Adam Gase is our head coach.)

Comment

Jared GOOF now down 20-3.

Comment

The Eagles are going for it on every fourth down this game, and they're 2/2 on it. The Cardinals started ferociously, but the Eagles are still within a single score.

Comment

And now they would be taking the lead, if they wouldn't have fucked up the extra point. They already wasted an extra point earlier in the game.

26-26 with less than a minute in the 3rd. I almost turned this game off when it was 0-16; sure am glad I stuck with it.

Comment

And then the 4th starts with Arizona's punter throwing the ball for a completed pass and 1st down. I'm being spoiled.

Comment

The J-E-T-S are no longer in pole position to draft Trevor Lawrence

Comment

We can't even be good at being bad.

Comment

Still weird to think that there are 3 OU qbs (all transfers) of less than 3 yrs experience starting in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Casper View Post
                    We can't even be good at being bad.
                    Ah, but the Seahawks thank you for the big Christmas present of beating the Rams, which is better than being good, naughty or nice.

Comment

Jared GOOF loses to the 0-13 Air Crash Investigation episode.

Saints lose to the Chefs.

Thine Team de Footballe loses to Cascadia, leaving 1st place open in the NFC Atlantic to the Little Giants if East Rutherford FT wins.

Whole buncha 10-4 teams in the AFC.

The Fins knock the Pats out of the playoffs for the first time in who knows how long. The Bills won the AFC East for the first time since '95. 25 years.

The Cowbozos returned an onside kick for a TD. I think that was the first I've ever seen.

Dez Bryant (Ravens,) Antonio Brown (Bucs,) and Larry Fitzgerald (Cards) all score TDs like it's 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by jason voorhees View Post
                        Jared GOOF loses to the 0-13 Air Crash Investigation episode.

Saints lose to the Chefs.

Thine Team de Footballe loses to Cascadia, leaving 1st place open in the NFC Atlantic to the Little Giants if East Rutherford FT wins.

Whole buncha 10-4 teams in the AFC.

The Fins knock the Pats out of the playoffs for the first time in who knows how long. The Bills won the AFC East for the first time since '95. 25 years.

The Cowbozos returned an onside kick for a TD. I think that was the first I've ever seen.

Dez Bryant (Ravens,) Antonio Brown (Bucs,) and Larry Fitzgerald (Cards) all score TDs like it's 2010.

Praise the Lord for the Cleveland Browns.

If WFT beat the Panthers on Sunday then they can clinch NFC East - there's a sentence I didn't think I'd be writing back in October when we were 2-7.

Comment

Kevin Greene - Hall of Fame pass-rusher for the Rams, Steelers, Niners and Panthers, and SB-winning linebackers coach for the Packers - has passed away at the age of only 58.

What a damned shame. A Tasmanian Devil on the field, and a larger than life personality off it, gone way too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by blameless View Post
                            Kevin Greene - Hall of Fame pass-rusher for the Rams, Steelers, Niners and Panthers, and SB-winning linebackers coach for the Packers - has passed away at the age of only 58.

What a damned shame. A Tasmanian Devil on the field, and a larger than life personality off it, gone way too soon.
                            An original Carolina Panther who took his team to the playoffs and NFC Championship in the team's second season. Ric Flair's tweet made me a bit teary. True Gods of the Carolinas.
                            https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/...f-kevin-greene

Comment

Cleveland down by two scores to the Jets at the half. How Brownian would it be to miss out on the play-offs by losing to a 1-13 team?

Comment

It is already extremely Brownian to lose all four wide receivers and two linebackers because of contact tracing

Comment

True. If I've got the tie-breakers right, the Steelers are currently set to win the division by completing a four game losing streak.

Comment

Originally posted by lambers View Post
                                    True. If I've got the tie-breakers right, the Steelers are currently set to win the division by completing a four game losing streak.
                                    Which, thanks to a remarkable second half comeback, they didn't do 50% of that.

Comment

Not only have the Jets confirmed that we won't be picking first, I now have to worry about if we'll keep Gase.

Comment

So the 5-9-1 Iggles have a little more of their destiny in their claws with beating the Cows at the half and the WFT getting killed against the Panthers.

Next week is setting up to be one of those cool basically-a-playoff game with the winner of WFT-Iggles if the scores hold.

Comment

WFT have been notoriously late starters so far, but with Haskins at QB, it's hard to see them rebounding in the second half today

Comment

Cowbozos went from down 14-3 to up 27-17.

Comment

Dallas will most likely win, robbing the essential playoff game next week and thus setting up a most lame finish next week in the NFCE which is apropos all things considered.

WFT with the tiebreakers, but a loss and Philly win will give it to Jerry Jonestown.....although the Giants may have the tiebreakers with a WFT loss and them beating Dallas. Which will be the most hilarious ending.
                                              Last edited by jason voorhees; 28-12-2020, 00:21.

Comment

Historically atrocious call in favour of the Cows and the Birds have expired and joined the choir invisible
                                                Last edited by ursus arctos; 28-12-2020, 00:27.

Comment

Squawks win the NFC West by beating the Rams in a defensive struggle. Seattle's defense is improving but I doubt the secondary will be sufficient to carry the team far into the play-offs. BTW I kinda like the Rams' off-white kit with yellow and white trim.

Comment

After yesterday's bust, Haskins has been released by WFT.

First time in a while that a first round draft pick QB has been released without even seeing out the second season. I really can't say I'm disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X