No announcement yet.

Prestbury Park is in your heart - Cheltenham 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 20 quid down for the week, which is not a disaster, but a lot of hard luck stories and "they're not machines", of which Goshen was the cherry on the icing on the cake.

As I alluded to in the opening post of the thread, the organisers will be so relieved that the calendar meant it started early this year, and that they just got it done in time.

ITV seemed quite bullish that Uttoxeter is on, perhaps thinking of the viewing figures if it's the only sport available.

Very First Time for the Skeltons looks dangerous at the bottom of the handicap, 14/1.

Comment

Saint Roi and Al Boum Photo were my 2 winners today. Another day of great races and exciti g finishes. £23 up over the course of the festival.

Comment

Late update: cancel my 20 quid down - I had 60p left in a Ladbrokes account so chucked 30p e/w on a 40/1 shot in the last race, price boosted to 45/1. And Rex Dingle did the business on Indefatigable. Add in Mrs D's winnings from Great White Shark at 50/1, and we're in profit. Nice one Cheltenham.

Comment

I picked one winner all week, and that was in the second race today - after my horse in the first killed off my treble.

Fair to say this is my worst Cheltenham in years and I'm a fiver down on the week. I will need to go one day - having lived within a mile for 10 years or so in the 00s it's a travesty that I've not been to a single meeting there.

Comment

I ended up a £1 up over the course of the festival. Tremendous fun and here's to the next big meet... whenever that may be!

Comment

Working...
            X