No announcement yet.

AFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Swans and Fitzroy were bankrupt, so their fans weren't going to have a club either way. Better to see the Swans go to Sydney and visit Victoria for 75% of their away matches than no club at all.

Comment

The Richmond Tigers won by almost 100 points. Or more than a 100 points. The Greater Western Sydney Giants looked like Eli Manning was running the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Flynnie View Post
        The Swans and Fitzroy were bankrupt, so their fans weren't going to have a club either way. Better to see the Swans go to Sydney and visit Victoria for 75% of their away matches than no club at all.
        Oh, I see. Still, I’d rather support a lower division team than a team far away.

Comment

The AFL is one of those comps with no relegation. But there are state level and regional competitions.

Here's something anyone could get behind:

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
            The AFL is one of those comps with no relegation. But there are state level and regional competitions.

Here's something anyone could get behind:
            Right. Not sure how many people support the regional competitions, but I gather that the AFL players are drafted from those, so the quality must be ok.

Comment

Working...
            X