No announcement yet.

Khan Can: International Cricket 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure as I can't find a way of watching it at the mo.

Incidentally though while looking I found the Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe Test match was being streamed free by Rabbitholebd Sports on YouTube. However it's just finished with Sri Lanka knocking off the 14 second innings runs they needed. It's a two match series with the other one starting on Monday though so I might be able to find it again next week.

Comment

Looks like Australia are hardly scoring off Balderson either though. They now need 77 off the final 10 overs.

Comment

Goldsworthy bowled 17 dot balls in a row just then.

But Cullen, Evison and Mousely have all been expensive so far, and they have to bowl three more overs between them.

Comment

Well that's quite a crushing way to lose. Bugger.

Comment

Basically Sully did a Carlos Brathwaite to Ben Stokes.

Comment

Lunch on day one of the second Test between Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka.
              The hosts are 96/2 and Lakmal has been insanely economical with his five overs so far; four maidens and one run in the other.
              Live here with resumption in about 10 minutes.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhQy3mfa3Q4
              Last edited by Kevin S; 27-01-2020, 14:10.

Comment

Fifty for Brendan Taylor.

Comment

Oh, Kevin Kasuza shoulders arms as Lakmal fizzes one that nips back and clears the bail from the top of the off stump. Stunning delivery (and obviously a bad leave by definition, but it really did nip and was almost too high).
                  Last edited by Kevin S; 27-01-2020, 11:00.

Comment

Lakmal v Taylor is a great battle between two seasoned players.

Comment

Lakmal gets his man with one that pitched roughly in line with off stump, but again moved towards leg and got Taylor a bit tangled up, rapping him on the pad. Zim are 133/4 and Lakmal has his tail up.

Comment

272/4 with Williams 88* and Sikander Raza 57*. They've played the Sri Lankan attack really well this afternoon, hitting big when the chance comes, clipping them away off their heels and keeping out the dangerous ones. Raza needs to keep his cool on occasion but this is a heartening performance in a Test innings from Zimbabwe.

Comment

Ah, Raza has thrown his wicket away on 72 there. However Williams is still there on 94 with the keeper Chakabva.

Comment

Sean Williams gets his second Test century, a super knock from the captain.

Comment

Great day for Zimbabwe.
                              https://twitter.com/ESPNcricinfo/status/1221819483779551233?s=19

Comment

Half an hour into day two, Zimbabwe seven down now.

Comment

SL 83/0, so seems like a flat pitch, or very poor bowling by both sides. Zimbabwe could still lose after posting 406.

Comment

248/8.

Sri Lanka are Zimbabwe's most-faced opponents, but Zimbabwe have never beaten them. Their record is W0 L13 D5. Would be great to see them pick up a win here.

Steam isn't working for me at the moment though

Comment

The youtube stream has been problematic through my tv but fine through the laptop.

Every so often Sri Lanka have the tendency to bowl them out for stupidly low scores (<80) but if Zimbabwe can get these last two wicketws sharpish and then build a 300 run lead I'd start to fancy them.

Having said that last time they met in Colombo SL chased 388 to win by four wickets.

Poor Kevin Kasuza though. For two tests running he's been clonked on the helmet while fielding and had to be replaced with a concussion substitute.

Comment

Well they did the job and Zimbabwe are batting in the final session of the day, building on a lead of 113. Kasuza is a blow though - they need all the experience they can get in this potentially-winning position. Cricinfo say his replacement is Maruma and I assume that the elder brother Timycen rather than younger brother Tendai. The former has one previous Test to his name. But I don't know for certain.

Comment

Ah, Twitter confirms it's Timycen, who will bat at three.

Comment

And possibly no first innings centurion Sean Williams either who's been bed ridden with a fever since the first day.

Comment

Reading this now, about the selection of the Sri Lanka squad for these matches, you do get the sense that they know they are a team in transition at the moment. I'll confess to not having heard of as many of the team as I'd expected to.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenlander View Post
                                                And possibly no first innings centurion Sean Williams either who's been bed ridden with a fever since the first day.
                                                Shite! Will be a hell of a result if they can pull this off then.

Comment

After some rain, they've called it a day. Zimbabwe have a lead of 175 with one wicket gone. We'll have to see how many batsmen they are able to use tomorrow. They start at 0935 local time tomorrow.

Comment

Weather not looking great for Harare tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X