OTFL '20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTFL '20

Hey chaps, hope you're all good. Just banging the drum for the three NFL Fantasy leagues that have been running for ages now.

OTFL Dynasty (draft date: Sat Aug 31, 7pm BST)

Keeper deadline has been pushed out to THIS MONDAY, so please set your keepers before then. Not looking for new managers yet, but if there are any drop-outs I'll let you know.

OTFL (Sun Sep 1, 7pm BST)

Keeper deadline is TOMORROW (Sun 25th), so please get this sorted ASAP. Max of 5 players. Again, not looking for new managers

OTFL Vanilla (Sat Aug 31, 5pm BST)

The basic-setting, no-keepers league. We have room for as many as SIX new teams (as long as we end up with an even number), so if you want to dip a toe into NFL fantasy, this is a good way to start. Sign up here.

If anyone's dropping out of any leages, let me know ASAP. Ta very much.
    Click the link above and follow the steps to join my league. Good luck!

How do we do the keepers?

Comment

Just by a by the way, for interest's sake, what exactly are these keepers aforementioned? Or am I the only one completely lost here?

Comment

Players one can carry over from last season's fantasy team onto this season"s roster.

Comment

Yes, with more keepers in the dynasty league than in OTFL. You only draft rookies, previously undrafted players, and players cut from other teams' rosters in the dynasty league. The aim to replicate an actual team as much as possible, so drafting a rookie who may not be playing that much in the next season is just as important if he may be a long-term prospect as a guy who is playing now.

Comment

OK, just chasing down one or two people on the keeper leagues - hopefully everything will be set by Friday.

There's a possibility that a slot may be opening in OTFL - Proto is not responding as yet, so if anyone would like to step up, let me know and we'll what's what by Friday morning.

Comment

I bet autodraft is going to get me Andrew Luck.

Comment

Good point. I'll see if I can knock out any ex-players out.

Comment

I set my own rankings for about 200 players or so but only just realised I needed to remove Luck and Lamar Miller.

Comment

Yeah, turns out I can't knock out any players from the draft, so please set your autodraft accordingly. You can either go through the whole thing, or just set the duff players to 'Do Not Draft', or something.

Meanwhile, it looks like there's a spot available in OTFL, so if you'd like to join up, let me know.

Comment

PM sent to Simon G who I reckon would be up for it...

Comment

Skill. get him to e-mail nishlord at gmail dot com.

Comment

You reckon correctly Kevin, I shall have a look a bit later this evening.

Nishlord if you could pm me the details I would be very grateful.

Comment

Msg sent, Simon.

Comment

Result.

Comment

Right then: the draft has been set for both OTFL and OTFL D, but the latter is proving to be a bastard to set up - I've e-mailed all teams in that league explaning why, and will sort it tomorrow.

(OTF Vanilla is a bog-standard draft, so no need to worry about that)

Comment

...and the Dynasty draft is set.

Comment

Nish, because messaging you through the Yahoo system seems, at best, hit-and-miss, I'm hoping you see this one. Yes, I have indeed intentionally set no keepers in OTFL. And I am still playing ;-)

Comment

Hurrah!

Places still available in OTF Vanilla, if you're interested.

Comment

I'm in that already. As Pi Romania

Comment

That was for everyone, mate.

Comment

Bugger. Couldn't make any of the drafts and hadn't set up any pre draft. Tomorrow when I get to the laptop I'll see how bad things are.

Nice of Yahoo to send me an email saying "your draft earned a D". Thanks guys but you fucking did the draft for me.

Comment

Ah, mate.

Comment

I completely forgot about it as well. I did though make a free agency trade which is something...

Comment

Have we had a 00.01 margin of victory before? Sorry ad hoc.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X