Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now he's losing it again...

Comment

I'm sure it will be brilliant from now on, but I think that's it.

Comment

Been watching this since about 3-3. Seems if a 'best of' compilation from the set were compiled it would comprise mainly of a stream of glorious winners from Federer. Yet Djokovic wins it.

Comment

Well, bloody hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post
            Federer's got to win this tie break. The tennis is fabulous, but he's missed 2 sitters he worked hard for on Novak's service points...
            Applies equally to this breaker.

Comment

Bunch of unforced errors early in the breaker from Federer, and now he's getting passive (relatively speaking of course). Not many places left to turn...

Comment

Another poor breaker from Roger and Nole is two sets to one up. This is going to be one that got away for Federer.

Comment

God knows what is coming next. Every time I think I understand how this match will go from here on, it changes.

Comment

Isner rule breaker in the final set at the first time of asking?

Comment

Well we are into a fifth. Possible. But still unlikely.

Comment

I'm getting 2014 flashbacks. Final set, Djokovic serving first, still on serve...

Comment

An earlier break for Djoker this time. 4-2, two holds from it...

Comment

Three backhand unforced errors from Roger during that break of serve.

Comment

Tight as a drum service game hands the break straight back. Yeah, still totally unpredictable.

Comment

This is mad tense now. 4-4 in the final set.

Comment

Where have all these drop shots come from, Roger? That one actually worked for a change.

Comment

5-4 to Djoker. And we are back where we were five years ago - level on serve but Federer always now under scoreboard pressure.

Comment

4-4 final set. A few drop shots from Roger aside, this hasn't been the classic that the scoreline would suggest...yet.

Comment

Has he relentlessly got into Djokovic's head over 5 sets? I'm happy for this to go either way. But it's wonderful.

Comment

Not 6-4 this time. We edge closer to Rogin's suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post
                                            Has he relentlessly got into Djokovic's head over 5 sets? I'm happy for this to go either way. But it's wonderful.
                                            The occasional second serve halfway up the net says 'maybe'

And a touch of Boris!

Comment

6-5 Djoker. The diving volley at 15-30 was key.

Comment

15-30...

Comment

Second serve return missed way long. D'Oh!

Comment

Error. Deuce. Second serve...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X