No announcement yet.

Cricket World Cup 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There would be a great irony if the Durham-grown players brought it home given the way the ECB fucked the county over.

Comment

HFS this is DOPE

Comment

Fuck pig.

Comment

I know we have to have the final at fucking Lords because Lords, but someone needs to have a word with the ground staff to explain what home fucking advantage means.
          Why prepare a terrible pitch like this for the final when England pay 50 times better on a flat track.
          You'd never catch the Aussies making such a pathetic mistake.
          It's not like it's impossible in London. At the Oval England would have walked this final.

Comment

And again. We'll never win this fucking thing.

Comment

Unbelievable

Comment

Oh my wordy

Comment

LAWD JAYSUS

HAIL CRICKEET

Comment

Fuck a duck.

Comment

I keep thinking I can switch from one of the major finals to the other one when they finish, but neither of these is going to ever finish

Comment

The last few minutes have been insane. The caught six. The six off the bat. The last ball. Insane.

Comment

Oh my god.

Comment

This is mental!

Comment

All on free to air TV too!

Comment

Fuck the super over. Let them share it.

Comment

What happens if the super-over is tied?

Comment

England would win on boundaries.

Comment

Putting the young guy up for the super over isn't looking good.

Comment

hahaha more craziness

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                                          Putting the young guy up for the super over isn't looking good.
                                          Never in doubt.

Comment

England win due to scoring more boundaries. Ridiculous. It's a fucking tie twice over, and the trophy should surely be shared.

Guptill will be haunted, the poor guy. The overthrows were decisive and he couldn't get 2 off the last ball.

It's a bit of a farcical way to decide a World Cup but England are #1, lost the crucial toss and still found a way. Worthy champions on those criteria. NZ the unluckiest side ever in a final.
                                            Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 14-07-2019, 18:37.

Comment

Well, that was fucking nuts. How do you make a Wimbledon final between the two best players ever going into the first ever final set tie break the less exciting story of the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                                                England win due to scoring more boundaries. Ridiculous. It's a fucking tie twice over, and the trophy should surely be shared.
                                                Quite.

Comment

I feel bad for NZ, that’s a brutal way to lose considering the dumb luck of the ball coming off of Stokes’ bat.

Comment

Extraordinary.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X