No announcement yet.

Cricket World Cup 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, silly me, the first one was a run out!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
      hat trick ball...
      You (and cricinfo) say this but it wasn't was it. The first was a run out

ah, you beat me to it

Comment

But cricinfo still hasn't taken this down

Comment

All done, lovely yorker.

The slow motion of Buttler's throw is incredible. It goes through Smith's legs as he's running, possibly brushing his perineum on the way through.
          Last edited by Kevin S; 11-07-2019, 13:14.

Comment

224 to win @4.48

Exactly the sort of chase we could mess up, of course.

Comment

After the first 3 semi finalists got nothing, what will England's openers do? I'll pick 45-1 off 10.

Mild panic later on in sight of victory, win by 3 wickets.

Comment

Australia have 100 too many for comfort here

Comment

England will stroll this. OK my record both as tipster and badmind for the AEB is patchy, but I did reasssure my Kiwi mate Gav after 3 games they'd make the final

I only caught the last 5 overs on Cricinfo. Were England as impressive as that reads?

Comment

Originally posted by E10 Rifle View Post
                    Australia have 100 too many for comfort here
                    Heh. Overplaying the badmind there.

England just need to forget all the macho bluster and bore their way to the total, old school snoozefest in the middle overs.

Comment

Nope I am also convinced England will somehow stuff this up.

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Just by the law of averages I don't see a fourth semi-finalist struggling to make the low two hundreds, especially not the one with the deepest batting.

I dug out my old All Blacks jersey this morning and am even more sure now that I'll need to see if I can squeeze in to it for Sunday - though I have told my wife I'll buy my son an England t shirt to wear there too.
                          Last edited by Ray de Galles; 11-07-2019, 14:10.

Comment

The crowd at the match are now sounding relaxed.

Comment

Jinx time

Comment

Nobody move. Nobody breath. For the next two hours. Nobody do anything.

At some point in the future England fans may get comfortable with the idea that their team are very good, no.1 in the world for a reason. And be willing to state the seemingly obvious about their games.

They are fair rattling along at the moment. The last over went for 15 runs.

Comment

I'm still far from counting any chickens. I now think England have a chance. Logically a good one, but for now, in my head, it;s at about 35%.

Comment

THREE SIXES IN A FUCKING ROW

Comment

I'd put England as marginal favourites.

Comment

Jason Roy was personally insulted by the idea that Steve Smith might be the bowler to remove him, wasn't he?

Comment

Taking the short route to that winning line up there. Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                            I'm still far from counting any chickens. I now think England have a chance. Logically a good one, but for now, in my head, it;s at about 35%.
                                            You can take a man out of England, but you can't take English pessimism and fatalism out of a man. That is truly ingrained.

Comment

Boo, only 8 runs from that over. Target down to 100. It's fine, as long as Mr Englishbattingcollapse isn't the next man in.

Comment

Well Mr Stupidfuckingwasteofreview was the last one out.

Comment

The collapse begins...

Comment

The collapse is on!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X