Tokyo Calling - Rugby 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

I think that's true however much you know about the game (and nobody knows it all), rugby's just a more intense and constantly threat-filled game than football is.
    This might be way too much information but watching that game has sorted out my recent minor constipatory issues.

Comment

So glad I can enjoy this game and not watch it from a black pit of despair.

Comment

Tamura! Make a fucking tackle!

Comment

That would have been awful at just about any level of rugby.

Comment

So glad I can enjoy this game and not watch it from a black pit of despair.
            Just imagine how you would feel after an England-Wales final which went the wrong way.

Comment

Insane tackle, borderline red.

Comment

I think rugby is a better sport than football at World Cup Knock-out level but sadly it doesn't have enough depth to produce a watchable group stage.

Comment

If he'd landed on his head, definite red.

Comment

Anyone else thinking a one off 7 Nations with Japan would be ace?

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwww

Comment

What a tackle in the middle of that defence!

Comment

I want my daughters to marry Lafaele's offloads.

Comment

The Japanese handling is a thing of real joy, isn't it?

Comment

I just love, love, love the way this Japanese team play rugby, it's the most positive thing in the sport for ages.

Comment

It's all gone Baa-Baas!

Comment

Japan 81% possession

Comment

Lots of Irish fans in the stadium singing "Stand up for the Japanese"!

Comment

This is frustrating as hell, the first quarter-final from each day was shown live on TV over here but not the second. The live radio feed will have to do.

Presumably The Beast?

Comment

de Klerk is giving a masterclass here, he's been crucial so far for SA.

Comment

South Africa's kicking isn't working. It just gives back possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Muukalainen View Post
                                            This is frustrating as hell, the first quarter-final from each day was shown live on TV over here but not the second. The live radio feed will have to do.

Presumably The Beast?
                                            Yes, yellow probably the right call but a matter of a few degrees from a red.

Comment

Surprising number of Springbok errors.

Comment

Perhaps it's just me, and maybe it ain't even so, but at half time rugby players run off the pitch whereas in football they trudge back to the dressing rooms.

Comment

Given the chances they've missed and dodgy decisions against them, South Africa could be 20 ahead.

Maybe this really is going to be another miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
                                                    Perhaps it's just me, and maybe it ain't even so, but at half time rugby players run off the pitch whereas in football they trudge back to the dressing rooms.
                                                    They used to get only 5 minutes and stayed out on the pitch. Game's gone.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X