UFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC

Say for example I wanted to read a bit about UFC where would I go?

UFC

Katie Price's next shocking exclusive in the Daily Star on Sunday?

Comment

UFC

Everything you need to know about UFC.

Comment

UFC

You could try some of Dave Meltzer's archived stuff here:
        http://sports.yahoo.com/top/expertsarchive?author=Dave+Meltzer

Covers a lot of MMA in general but mostly the UFC, it being pretty much the only game in town these days.

Comment

UFC

The early days are extremely fascinating, as it was the Gracie Brothers who invented it as a way to prove to the world that their style was the best in the world.

Start with Helio Gracie, who invented Brasilian Jiu-Jitsu, and vale tudo, and work from there.

These days, it's on its way to being worked (pro wrestling term for being a staged event like pro wrestling,) so the early days are the most interesting.

Comment

This kind of reporting makes me angry:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...svidal-florida

"The sold-out event touted as the first full-capacity sporting event held indoors in more than a year drew a star-studded crowd. There was no social distancing inside the 15,000-plus-seat arena and few masks in any direction. It was a clear sign that at least some fans are ready to return to normal after more than a year of dealing with Covid-19 changes to their routines."

“I’ve pictured this moment a million times over, so it was everything I expected it to be,” said Jeff Molina, who beat Qileng Aori in an undercard bout. “Having fans back is awesome. ... I stepped in there, I turned and looked at the crowd, raised my hand and definitely caught some good energy, good vibes from the crowd.”

Seven-time Super Bowl champion Tom Brady was sitting cage-side along with Tampa Bay teammates Mike Evans, Blaine Gabbert and Josh Wells.

Florida legend and Jacksonville native Tim Tebow was on hand with his wife. And Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Gardner Minshew and linebacker Myles Jack were in the first few rows.

Former Bucs receiver Antonio Brown dipped into a large popcorn as he sat next to YouTube sensation and celebrity boxer Jake Paul, who got into a nose-to-nose argument with former UFC fighter and current commentator Daniel Cormier before the main card. The packed house taunted Paul several times during breaks and at least twice during fights."

All back to normal, then.

Comment

Very much its purpose, methinks

Comment

Working...
              X