X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If You Smellelelelelelll...

He's Back.

I saw that and he was very impressive going through his entire reprtoir.

Is he going to Wrestle or just stirring trouble on the mic?

Comment

I'd imagine a match at WrestleMania, or something where he gets the crap beat out of him, starting an angle for the year.

The thing is, no matter how good of a B-list actor he is, his greatest role will always be The Rock.

Plus, the Undertaker has shown the future for older stars. The Undefeated Streak has won Match of the Year the past two years, and they can always count on a ton of interest for it.

What I'm saying is The Rock only has to wrestle for 4 months out of the year, and still do okay.

Comment

He's been ripping everyone up in the verbal stakes on RAW, no doubt. One of the all time great trash talkers.

And the crowd pop when his music started was immense!

Comment

www.iconsofwrestling.com

This guy was selling this painting by St. Louis Cathedral in NOLA. I was quite impressed.

Comment

Well, he certainly lived up to his billing.

Pity that bellend Randy Orton won, he's a monumental pain in the arse.

The best moment, however, was Roddy Piper smacking Zack Ryder over the head with a coconut. Made me laugh out loud.

Comment

I, uh, missed it. These days, I only watch the Undertaker Streak on YouTube a few days afterwards.

Comment

Well, The Rock and John Cena (who, I understand, sucks) have lined up the main event at next year's Wrestlemania a mere one day after the last one finished.

Comment

Working...
                X