• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHL Jerseys of Africa

Castoffs become status symbols.

NHL Jerseys of Africa

Warning: crass post ahead...

Whenever I'm watching the news on TV and see some story about something awful happening in Africa or the Mideast--a bombing, say, or something that draws a big crowd of people--I always look for the knockoff soccer jersey in the crowd. There's usually always one, often Real Madrid or AC Milan.

Comment

NHL Jerseys of Africa

Don't All The Losers of the Superbowl, Stanley cup, World Series and Champions league finals ' produce winners Shirts (and Caps) that end up in Africa - They Must go somewhere cause there in Foot locker Within Hours...........

I'd Love to Get The Chelsea Champions league winners shirt......

Comment

NHL Jerseys of Africa

Lots of Canadiens sweaters there!

I note, with head hung low, that the only 'Hawks sweater on show is the cheapest of the cheap knock-offs - the one with 3/4-length sleeves and two big thick b&w stripes, instead of several smaller ones.

I also see that the evil empire - the Wings - have spread their tentacles into what was once the cradle of humanity.

Comment

NHL Jerseys of Africa

I actually like wearing replica hockey jerseys in the summer. They're usually very light (save the annoying stitching scratching the back of yer neck with that big oversized tag, and the stitching of the emblem,) breezy, and keep the sun off.

I've been wearing my Quebec Nordiques down here in NOLA this past weekend (in 85+ F weather,) and that jersey in particular gets cheers and people stopping me to ask where I got it. It's all about the Acadiens and the fleur-de-lises, I suppose.

Comment

Working...
          X