tiger's creepy new ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiger's creepy new ad

tiger, nike gives world the heebie jeebies.

tiger's creepy new ad

That will run well along side the latest bimbo explosion (a 21 year old neighbor that he has known since she was nine).

Comment

tiger's creepy new ad

love the last paragraph:

"I feel extremely violated by what you did to me!" Coudriet reportedly told Woods. "Sorry about that," Tiger responded.

Comment

tiger's creepy new ad

What the fuck are Nike thinking? The timing of this is just stupid. They will get all the coverage they need over the next four days anyway.

Comment

tiger's creepy new ad

I never thought that Tiger would be cast out. He's not going to disappear, and he will regain some of his popularity. I think the Nike ad, while very unsettling, is fully in line with them. It never mentions the affairs, but it's obvious that's what it's about. Staring into the camera, looking kind of fat in his face and not intimidating...it gives the impression of Tiger being open and revealing without saying anything at all. I find it gross to be using his dead father's voice as if he was addressing what has happened, especially because it clearly is suppose to make us think that Tiger is in some communication with his dead dad. But I think it's smart, may look brilliant in the long run.

Comment

tiger's creepy new ad

Tiger really ought to get around to changing his name to "Tiger Woods™".

Comment

tiger's creepy new ad

I think it’s cool. It’s like Superman, up in the Fortress of Solitude, getting the guilt trip from Jor-El. Assuming Superman had been whoring about, and that.

Comment

tiger's creepy new ad

Tiger really ought to get around to changing his name to "Tiger Woods™".
                His Dad did that for him on the day he was christened. His real Christian name is Eldrick.

His elder siblings Ebeneezer Lion and Prendegarst Panther never made it on to the USPGA Tour.

Comment

tiger's creepy new ad

If this was part of a biopic about his life, then I'd say its brilliant and refreshingly candid.

But ultimately, this is about selling Nike's range of polo shirts, clubs and golf spikes - high-priced gear for people who enjoy whacking a little ball around heavily fertilized grass. In that context, it feels like everyone involved is just taking themselves way too fucking seriously.

Comment

tiger's creepy new ad

But ultimately, this is about selling Nike's range of polo shirts, clubs and golf spikes
                    I don't think so.

I wish I had booked Tiger in the 2010 death pool. Unless someone is looking after his mental health (and I suspect nobody really is) he may not be with us much longer. Look at the pain in his eyes, I promise you he's not that good an actor.

Comment

tiger's creepy new ad

This is an excellent piece, I thought.

Comment

tiger's creepy new ad

Rogin the Armchair Fan wrote:
                        His elder siblings Ebeneezer Lion and Prendegarst Panther never made it on to the USPGA Tour.
                        I see. Where are they now?

Comment

tiger's creepy new ad

But ultimately, this is about selling Nike's range of polo shirts, clubs and golf spikes

I don't think so.
                          It's a Nike ad. What business do you think Nike is in?

Comment

tiger's creepy new ad

Look at the pain in his eyes, I promise you he's not that good an actor.

I dunno. He could have a go at Hamlet next.

Comment

tiger's creepy new ad

wow, I mean, wow. It's like the ad dennis hopper might make if he actually was the character in apocalypse now or even easy rider.

Comment

tiger's creepy new ad

Elin furious over ad, may divorce Tiger now.

Comment

Working...
                                X