• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger Woods in car crash!

I hate Phil Mickelson.

Why?

Comment

You shouldn't. He's a decent sort. Nothing bad to say about anything or anyone. Or perhaps that's it. We instinctively don't trust people like that. God, I'm making myself not like him now.

Comment

He's sponsored by the company that helped Ken Bates fuck over a lot of decent, innocent people and companies (and Leeds United).

Comment

He's easily the most exciting player to watch, he's practically invented tyhe modern short game. He's going through a much harder time in his private life than Tiger. He's fallible in a very likeable way, as opposed to Tiger who just gets arrogant when he misses.

Besides, guilt by association doeen't really impress as an argument. You could probably have anybody in the field responsible for genocide in maximum three links.

Comment

I don't even hate him when he plays in the Ryder Cup, that's how much I don't hate him. Anthony Kim, on the other hand...

Comment

The problem with Mickelson is that he's a lefty, and therefore looks like a complete freak every time he hits the golf ball. It's far more freakish than watching a left handed cricketer, for some reason.

Comment

Working...
              X