My life has just taken a sudden turn for the worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I make that thruppence, then. (Which would be the most I've been paid for this lark in four years.)

Comment

'Oh My Heart' is as charming as a sex doll with a functional bullet exit wound.
      Is that the line you nicked off of Lester Bangs? How terrible not to have written that. I can't forgive myself for not having written that.

Comment

HB - I will send you a parasitic PM.

Comment

Have replied.

By god, the PM facility on this board is going to take a lot of getting used to.

Comment

Because, Christ, if I caught Sydney Cook shitting on my dead nan's grave I wouldn't have the heart to make him listen to this sonic fart.
            Now that is pure class.

Comment

Come on guys, why the James hate? I think you're looking past the music. I think you're looking at the fact they're a bit new-agey, a bit Levellersy, even a bit Crusty-y, and everyone likes to bash a crusty. Whereas what I see when I look at James are some good pop tunes. Although my opinion is prejudiced slightly because Tim Booth is the dead spit, in terms of looks and mannerisms, of a bloke I udes to work with who was a right cunt.

Comment

Wyatt: No that's my own. It's the intro which I always thought was a good joke. The idea that some people think it's good being a music journo what with all the baubles they get given but don't forget the fucking terrible music that they end up having to listen to.

Comment

Working...
                X