Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sensitive troubadours who are right c***s...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sensitive troubadours who are right cunts...

This is also a little odd. I just read the review of his new album on The Guardian website, and one of the commenters talks about his Barbican gig: "What I really wasn't expecting was the level of warmth and humour Koz showed the crowd." The comment is by a PhilipCAdams, who is on the Guardian staff.

Comment

Piers Morgan chimes in.

Sting singing Every Breath You Take exclusively on the @MailOnline yacht at #CannesLion. Amazing.

Comment

imp wrote: This is also a little odd. I just read the review of his new album on The Guardian website, and one of the commenters talks about his Barbican gig: "What I really wasn't expecting was the level of warmth and humour Koz showed the crowd." The comment is by a PhilipCAdams, who is on the Guardian staff.
        Really odd. Maybe our Laura turned him down for a shag ;-)

I dunno. Odd.

Comment

There are now three accusations of criminal behaviour against Kozelek, covering sexual assault and rape (the latter strangely reported in the Guardian as "non-consensual sex", which if I'm not mistaken is also known as rape - maybe there's some kind of legal reason for this.)

Comment

The initial thread title seems entirely justified.

Ryan Adams is very quiet these days.

Comment

Originally posted by imp View Post
              There are now three accusations of criminal behaviour against Kozelek, covering sexual assault and rape (the latter strangely reported in the Guardian as "non-consensual sex", which if I'm not mistaken is also known as rape - maybe there's some kind of legal reason for this.)
              It could be determined by the ‘act’ itself*.

Which really doesn’t make things any better.

(*Edit: Having now read the article, that would appear to be the case.)
              Last edited by Jah Womble; 21-08-2020, 10:24.

Comment

Working...
              X