OTF freeBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTF freeBay

Due to a double-booking, I've ended up with a spare ticket for Field Day this Sunday that I can't shift. Anyone want it? Just the one ticket, though, as I'm still going to go as I like The Pixies.

OTF freeBay

Bloody hell, apart from Pixies and the Horrors, I have never heard of a band on that bill. Indeed, it is only Pixies I have actually heard. Am I really out of touch?

Comment

OTF freeBay

I have a number of friends who are big Future Islands fans. I think they are from Baltimore and are on tour in the UK and Europe at the mo.

Comment

OTF freeBay

Future Islands got a bit of hype recently due to their Letterman appearance, which is quite something:

And they are exactly like that live too. It's pretty entertaining, but I have a feeling the novelty may wear off quite quickly.

Comment

OTF freeBay

He sounds like an irascible Gene Pitney.

Comment

OTF freeBay

Bored of Education wrote: Bloody hell, apart from Pixies and the Horrors, I have never heard of a band on that bill. Indeed, it is only Pixies I have actually heard. Am I really out of touch?
            Get with the programme, Grandad.

I mean, I've heard of (goes down list) erm The Horrors and The Pixies.

So I'd better go with my ears open, I guess.

I presume from the lack of a response other than to display our inner high court judges that no-one is interested in the ticket. I did mention that the ticket is available at no charge, and that Field Day is located in Victoria Park, Tower Hamlets, didn't I? Feel free to punt it around further afield, it will go to waste otherwise. There must be someone in London who can put it to good use.

Comment

OTF freeBay

Janik, I would have very gratefully taken up the offer and was about to but then remembered that my brother is bringing his pressure washer round on Sunday to clean our patio.

Jesus.

Comment

OTF freeBay

Will you reel around the fountain as well, or just pressure wash the patio?

I'd take it slowly.

Comment

OTF freeBay

I will have this. If you dont mind.

Comment

OTF freeBay

Felicity, I guess so wrote: Will you reel around the fountain as well, or just pressure wash the patio?

I'd take it slowly.
                    There'll be no country dancing on those pristine flagstones, or anywhere else on the premises for that matter.

Comment

OTF freeBay

gerontophile wrote: I will have this. If you dont mind.
                      Sold [semantic question - can a freebie be sold?]

PM on its way.

Comment

OTF freeBay

would love to catch Patten live

Comment

OTF freeBay

geron, where are you? I've had another tickle from a different source, and time is running short. I'd rather be tickled by you (winky thing).

Comment

OTF freeBay

Vicarious Thrillseeker wrote: He sounds like an irascible Gene Pitney.
                            My wife reckons it sounds like an electro-pop band fronted by Elton John.

Comment

OTF freeBay

BenJô wrote: Janik, I would have very gratefully taken up the offer and was about to but then remembered that my brother is bringing his pressure washer round on Sunday to clean our patio.

Jesus.
                              Rock and, indeed, roll.

Comment

Working...
                              X