Worst videos from a health and safety point of view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst videos from a health and safety point of view

Simple Minds - Alive and Kicking. Even setting aside the concept of playing electric instruments near running water, the hazard of one of them simply tumbling off the edge here is clear to even the least trained person on an IOSH course.

Talking of "the hazard of one of them simply tumbling off the edge" immediately brings to mind All Saints' 1998 cover of Under The Bridge, the vertigo-inducing video for which I somehow only saw for the first time just the other week.

Takes place entirely in some kind of dilapidated high-rise flat with most of the floor missing and nothing below the hole but a sheer drop into the sky.

Comment

Where to start here. Your inspector might need a couple of clipboards. Duran Duran - Wild Boys:

Comment

The Cure - Close To Me.

A few issues for urgent attention here.
        Last edited by Auntie Beryl; 22-05-2022, 06:18.

Comment

Sid Vicious - and as Jimmy Savile reminded us on TotP, it was dangerous to ride a motorcycle without a crash helmet..

Comment

'Victims' by Culture Club:

'It Must Be Love' - Madness (underwater electric guitar solo at 2:28)

Comment

https://youtu.be/J8tbaEa7PNU

This must actually have involved a lot of risk assessment, film tricks (car on a low loader, etc) and stunt work, but...

Comment

I quite like the idea of blowing a few bits of paper around to really accentuate the post-apocalyptic carnage vibe:

Comment

You're a bit close to the edge there, Holly. Especially with all that jigging about. And who left all that scaffolding there?

Comment

What starts as a fairly routine rooftop performance proceeds to have a few heart stopping moments once Matt decides to go for a bit of a walkabout...

Comment

Working...
                    X