'Goosebumps' music

Goosebumps you say?

Comment

'Goosebumps' music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvYxT1x2m9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sputl2yAbfQ

Comment

'Goosebumps' music

Soft Cell's 12 inch version of Say Hello, Wave Goodbye - the one with the clarionet solo.

Comment

'Goosebumps' music

There is so much good stuff on here i dont know where to start. Currently Prelude to Parsifal by Wagner. Miserere and Spem in Alium by Tallis Scholars.

Comment

'Goosebumps' music

Orange Crush by REM. It's 25 years old, I bought it at the time, and it still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

Comment

'Goosebumps' music

Amor de Cosmos wrote: Instead he gave it to Pat Boone! who produced what is almost certainly one of the worst cover versions of all time, even by his standards.
                I wonder what prompted the creator of that YouTube video to use a still from the Tales of the Unexpected episode "Lamb to the Slaughter" as a backdrop. Is the standard of that version so low that it might provoke a person to commit murder using a frozen leg of lamb?

Comment

'Goosebumps' music

Nice thread resurrection, although sad to see posts from OTFers who seem to have vanished.

A new one (can't link a YT for some reason): Blur's "comeback" single from last year Under the Westway.

A really haunting melody, builds well to a stirring crescendo, and for some strange reason the line

Still picking up short wave, somewhere out in space

has the desired effect.

Comment

'Goosebumps' music

Central Rain wrote:
                    Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos
                    Instead he gave it to Pat Boone! who produced what is almost certainly one of the worst cover versions of all time, even by his standards.
                    I wonder what prompted the creator of that YouTube video to use a still from the Tales of the Unexpected episode "Lamb to the Slaughter" as a backdrop. Is the standard of that version so low that it might provoke a person to commit murder using a frozen leg of lamb?
                    I wondered that, and came to the conclusion that woman in the frame looks as if she's about to vomit.

Comment

'Goosebumps' music

I don t know if you can have more then one entry with this but anything off Scott 4, and Here comes the Nice by the underrated Small Faces

Comment

'Goosebumps' music

Optimistic - The Sounds Of Blackness

Comment

'Goosebumps' music

The Inner Light wrote: I don t know if you can have more then one entry with this but anything off Scott 4, and Here comes the Nice by the underrated Small Faces
                          Excellent shout on the former. Boy Child for me. I'd also put Big Louise off Scott 2 in the same bracket.

Comment

'Goosebumps' music

First thing that came to mind:

Roy Orbison - In Dreams

Comment

'Goosebumps' music

Gotta put this up here:

Lost Weekend Western Swing Band - In the Shadow of the Valley

'Brush, sage and pine, old friends of mine'

Lush.

The harmonica bit gets me every time.

Comment

'Goosebumps' music

Embarrassed to say; but the climax of "March of the Black Queen" by Queen off Queen II - still makes the old nape of the neck come alive - listened to it after a long hiatus, and it still did it.
                                Only that bit though.

Comment

Working...
                                X