Groups Where All Members Were Born The Same Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post

Not if you include Shirley Holliman,Pepsi and D C Lee.
    Lucky I didn’t then!

Comment

Originally posted by caja-dglh View Post
      All of Gorillaz were 'born' in 1998.
      Good shout. The same cannot be said of members of The Archies pop group, however, as the characters were not all created at the same time.

Comment

The Style Council were all (OK, both) born in 1958. But later members Steve White (1965) and Dee C Lee AGAIN (1961) wrecked the vibe.

Comment

Bros, once Ken left.

Comment

All four of The Donnas were born in 1979 (two of them on the same day, but not for the same reason as Bros*), allowing them when the time came to release an album called The Donnas Turn 21

Alisha Rules the World, according to Alisha's Attic. I'm guessing there's a rich vein of similarly self-referential song titling in hip-hop and rap? It's not a subject I'm qualified to speak about.

* or indeed Jedward, I suppose.
            Last edited by andrew7610; 18-07-2021, 22:27.

Comment

…or indeed The Proclaimers.

Originally posted by andrew7610 View Post
              Alisha Rules the World, according to Alisha's Attic. I'm guessing there's a rich vein of similarly self-referential song titling in hip-hop and rap? It's not a subject I'm qualified to speak about.
              Definitely not, if you’re including Alisha’s Attic in that…
              Last edited by Jah Womble; 19-07-2021, 08:06.

Comment

Roxanne's Revenge by Roxanne Shante, which also fits the first names thread.

Comment

What's this got to do with members born in the same year sorry? It feels like two different threads have got confused here.

Comment

Originally posted by gjw100 View Post
                    Don Henley, Joe Walsh, Timothy B. Schmidt, Don Felder and Bernie Leadon were all born in 1947, but I have no idea if there was ever a point in the convoluted history of The Eagles where they were the only band members. I suspect that Glenn Frey (1948) might be the fly in the ointment here.
                    Bernie Leadon is the member of the Eagles that I'd really have struggled to name if you'd given me a blank set of, say, eight or ten lines to fill in. I'd only consciously seen the name for the first time this very morning, curiously, just before seeing this post.

That was in a list of celebrity birthdays – it's his 74th today, he was born the exact same day as Brian May curiously. The nearest thing to an Eagles/Queen crossover I can think of though is Josh Homme forming both Queens of the Stone Age and Eagles of Death Metal.

Comment

What's this got to do with members born in the same year sorry? It feels like two different threads have got confused here.
                      It's a self-referential song title, as per the spinoff in post #30

Comment

Yes, I couldn't quite see why Andrew suddenly diverted into that either though!

Comment

Working...
                        X