No announcement yet.

Eurovisionzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what? I think your version is by a distance, rather closer than mine.

In my defence, I thought it was a wonderful lyric!

(Fuck. I never look up what the songs actually are. Except the winner that mention dong)

Comment

I like my version better.

Comment

Sorry if I've ruined it for you Gero.

I like Gagnamagnid's song for this year. I've been following Dadi Freyr and a couple of the others on Instagram this past year and they seem great people as well as a lot of fun.

Comment

They are surprisingly good. I don't normally. The last one was... "Brainstorm". But yeah, they're not bad. (I don't know the words.)

Comment

I should probably rename this "Getting Eurovision Wrong", and have done with it.

I'm correct about my version of the Icelandic song though. I'm trying not to think about the reality of that.

Here's something very not-Icelandic, whilst I am cleaning my glassses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaolVEJEjV4

For the record, there is not a single word from me, that ever doubted Austria. Or indeed that song. And, Conchita kicked arse.Aside from "Waterloo", I can't think of a better 'song'.

*That won Eurovison. I'mnot a to tal twat. x
            Last edited by Gerontophile; 15-05-2021, 10:09.

Comment

I thought this was going to be about NBC bringing the Eurovision Format to the US

https://twitter.com/RadioTimes/status/1393510446146019330?s=20

Comment

Is that Kenan as in the former partner of Kel?

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                  I thought this was going to be about NBC bringing the Eurovision Format to the US

https://twitter.com/RadioTimes/status/1393510446146019330?s=20
                  I'm amazed this has taken so long, I should have registered the idea when I thought about it years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post

I'm amazed this has taken so long, I should have registered the idea when I thought about it years ago.
                    "New Mexico zero points"

"Those New England States, they always vote together"

i guess the US already have something like this, it's called the Senate,

Comment

"Those New England States, they always vote together"
                      Should that happen, it would be the first time that New Hampshire and Vermont agreed on a cultural issue in decades

Comment

I'm tuned in. Lithuania are kicking the whole thing off like a Sergio Aguero Panenka.

Comment

I loved Lithuania. I'm already humming it.

Comment

This Russian one is probably fantastic if you're Russian and you get all the jokes and references, but I'm not, so it just sounds a bit dated and cliched.

Comment

Australia entering the competition via a Zoom call.

Comment

The Australian singer really sounds like Dolores O'Riordan.

Comment

Come on, someone else must be watching it?

Comment

h?las I am stuck in a house without WiFi and can't risk all my data on the semis

Comment

I've been to San Marino. Just saying. Not met "Flo Rida" though. And actually Estonia's is better than his anyway.

Comment

Greece is going to win. That was fantastic.

Comment

Iceland can piss off with their sob story frankly. Their song was shite.

Comment

Serbia, on the other hand, have captured exactly what the post-Covid European market is after.

Comment

Georgia's entry is one of the most boring songs I've ever heard

Comment

Limp Bizkit still big in FInland, by the looks of things.

Comment

Originally posted by steveeeeeeeee View Post
                                                  Limp Bizkit still big in FInland, by the looks of things.
                                                  Finn-kin Park

Comment

Helsinkin Park?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X