Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang Spoon
    replied
    Aye. He could just have a fake vaccine cert though, there's a roaring trade for those among bastards in Ireland right now.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    https://twitter.com/IrlagainstFash/status/1474104630485336069?t=_DjylidmGMmD_pp_gFQ-JQ&s=19

I presume this is the guy from the Corrs

Leave a comment:

• Jah Womble
    replied
    Now there’s a children’s book I might have to write…

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    No mention of Nicki Minaj and the giant testicle.

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Yeah yeah...

Leave a comment:

• Satchmo Distel
    replied
    Georgie Fame "supports the Countryside Alliance and has played concerts to raise funds for the organisation" (Wiki), and has been a collaborator of Van Morrison. However his forthcoming gig with the Manfreds does require proof of vaccination or negative test.

https://www.victoriatheatre.co.uk/wh...s-georgie-fame

Leave a comment:

• G-Man
    replied
    T'Pau's "China Virus In Your Hand" was going to be Donald Trump's campaign song, but then he found her to be a bit too right-wing crazy for his taste.

Leave a comment:

• Jah Womble
    replied
    What an absolute plank.

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
    She was never that... intelligent, to begin with. Naming her band over a one trick pony, and one song... not cool. (Get at me later. She always sucked, voice or not)
    You need not defend her voice, either. It was awful.

Never saw the appeal there whatsoever. Looked and sounded like a pub-residency band.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    https://twitter.com/EddieRobson/status/1429768808139534338?s=19

They should have refused to treat him. Hippocratic oath shouldn't count for this hypocrite.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    Originally posted by G-Man View Post
    For fucks like him, there should be no NHS hospital beds. Go to a private hospital, dipshit.
    Deeply dipshit?

Leave a comment:

• Gerontophile
    replied
    Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
    Carol's not as smart as her dad Desmond.
    That's some fucking <applause> level of <applause> right there.

Leave a comment:

• Gerontophile
    replied
    Originally posted by Fussbudget View Post
    Her out of T'Pau is an anti-masker who keeps retweeting complete rubbish about how it's no worse than the flu, almost no one has died from it, why can't we just get on with our lives etc. In fairness her style is mostly wall-to-wall whingeing about how very hard everything is on her rather than hoax/conspiracy stuff about mind control or whatever.
    She was never that... intelligent, to begin with. Naming her band over a one trick pony, and one song... not cool. (Get at me later. She always sucked, voice or not)

Leave a comment:

• Gerontophile
    replied
    Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
    That's it, I'm never listening to Right Said Fred again.
    Just for a fucking change, eh? x

Leave a comment:

• Gerontophile
    replied
    Before I read this subject/thread, I am surprised it's only 3 pages long.

Leave a comment:

• G-Man
    replied
    For fucks like him, there should be no NHS hospital beds. Go to a private hospital, dipshit.

While we're on the subject of the criminally stupid... I see Right Said Fred are still performing. TO WHOM???

Leave a comment:

• 3 Colours Red
    replied
    Deeply dippy for the 'VID he's got.

Leave a comment:

• Toby Gymshorts
    replied
    I don't really believe in karma, but...

Leave a comment:

• Gert from the Well
    replied
    Too stupid for his lungs

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    https://metro-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.o...-15126800/amp/

Richard Fairbrass in hospital with Covid-19.

Leave a comment:

• Furtho
    replied
    -

Leave a comment:

• G-Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Philip Marlow View Post
    I always find people's ability to appreciate black artists (and, in Clapton's case, work with not a few of them) whilst harbouring racist sentiments of that strength distinctly weird. A compartmentalisation thing I suppose, like Philip Larkin's absolutely sincere adoration of Sidney Bechet's music didn't stop him whining about the "violent, thick blacks" who actually lived near him in his letters to Kingsley Amis.
    Aah, but the backs they idolise or work with are not like all the other blacks, you see. They don't think they are racist because they love black music and are friends with black musicians, and they do love themselves a bit of brown sugar. And that gives them license to be racist without being (in their minds) racists.

Leave a comment:

• Auntie Beryl
    replied
    It's OK!

The rest of the band are carrying on.

Leave a comment:

• Jah Womble
    replied
    Originally posted by longeared View Post
    Shed Seven are splitting again, seemingly because their drummer refuses to play in front of a fully vaccinated audience.
    Some detail here - although I'm not sure how seriously to take any article that opens with the phrase 'biggest chart-topping band' and then goes on to talk about Shed Seven:

https://yorkmix.com/shock-as-shed-se...eave-the-band/

Leave a comment:

• caja-dglh
    replied
    Not quite sure being responsible for Shed Seven splitting is twattery or deserving of a medal.

Leave a comment:

• Toby Gymshorts
    replied
    You can count the number of drummers who aren't dickheads on the fingers of both hands (which is more than drummers can count, etc.).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X