No? Mad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No? Mad!

Nomad's "(I Wanna Give You) Devotion" has just been on my telly box and I reached for the fact that I know about Nomad - that the guy was groundsman at Fulham. So I wonder if he's still doing the job and go to Wikipedia, only to find he never did the job, for Fulham or anyone else. Who the hell am I thinking of???

Can't help you with the Fulham bit... that wiki page links through to what the backwards-titular Damon (geddit) Rochefort got up to after his recording days were over.

He's written over 200 episodes of Coronation Street, including Diedre Barlow's funeral and had his own short-lived chat show on BBC Wales.

Another member of Nomad, Steve Mac, had a hand in writing/producing four number one singles for Westlife alone and around thirty in total. Other artists he has worked with include JLS, James Blunt, The Wanted, Ed Sheeran, Clean Bandit... all the greats.

MC Mikee Freedom's whereabouts are more difficult to ascertain. Perhaps he was the groundsman at Craven Cottage.

Comment

I'm with the belief that MC Mikee Freedom is from Bristol, a City fan and would be underwhelmed to find out he was ever a groundsperson at Craven Cottage.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyDracula View Post
        Nomad's "(I Wanna Give You) Devotion" has just been on my telly box and I reached for the fact that I know about Nomad - that the guy was groundsman at Fulham. So I wonder if he's still doing the job and go to Wikipedia, only to find he never did the job, for Fulham or anyone else. Who the hell am I thinking of???
        Literally the only vague mention of any celebrity groundsman at Craven Cottage is Hugh Grant which is about less believable than Nomad.

Comment

Working...
        X