No announcement yet.

Artists you like more than their music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dua Lipa might be another one. Though actually she's a pretty good pop star all round really.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
      I don't know whether to find his "just some bloke"... thing... refreshing or a bit contrived. It all just seems that he sometimes goes a bit too far to want to prove how normal and grounded he still is.
      I'd find it a lot easier to like if so many other 'pop stars' weren't doing exactly the same thing.

Comment

Rick Wakeman. Yes are probably my least favourite favourite band ever and I can’t bear his solo stuff, but he comes across as a really nice, funny guy. A Brentford FC fan I believe.

Comment

His interviews on Danny Baker were very good. Of course he is ‘saved’ musically by session work with Bowie, Lou Reed etc

Comment

Yep, LIfe On Mars pretty much lets him out of everything he did solo and with Yes.

Been meaning to add Adele to this thread - never much cared for her musical output, but she's always seemed a good person. (Her birthplace and choice of football team helps a bit, too...)

Comment

Working...
            X