Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archers of Loaf, "White Trash Heroes"

Comment

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - 'Blues Variation'.

Comment

Dexys Midnight Runners - Geno

Comment

The zombies, this will be our year

Comment

Richard Dawson & Circle - Silphium

Comment

The Hives - Supply and Demand

Comment

John Martyn - 'Heaven And Earth'

Comment

Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song

Comment

Comment

Comment

Some good stuff posted to this thread in recent days.

I'd say that Echo and the Bunnymen have always been one of my favorite bands (up to and including the s/t album). I was never a big fan of Bring on the Dancing Horses. I don't know why. Maybe it seemed to be made to provide one last attempt to make the band a mega band (another U2 or what Simple Minds might have become if they could have followed "Don't You" with another hit like that). Anyway, I heard Bring on the Dancing Horses on the radio on Friday and it sounded really good.

Comment

Comment

The Clash, "Gates of the West"

Comment

Belle and Sebastian - Is It Wicked Not To Care?

Comment

Chris Packham has just been doing Tracks of my Years on Ken Bruce's show, and chose this one.

As earworms go this is always welcome, to the point where I would make it some tea, run it a bath and make up a bed for the night for it.

Comment

My Spotify release radar list threw up I Think I’m Coming Down by Nancy Sinatra as a new single. Of course it isn’t: it’s a Lee Hazlewood penned number that didn’t get released in ‘72 on Nancy & Lee Again. It’s not bad at all, but that led me down a Nancy & Lee rabbit hole that I hadn’t visited for years. And now this rather strange number is burrowed deep in my brain and I keep singing bits of it (to myself)

Last edited by slackster; 16-02-2023, 20:50.

Comment

This morning's post- dogwalk earworm. Blue States - 'Spit And Soar'.

Comment

Gretchen Parlato (with Alan Hampton) - 'Still'

Comment

Soft Cell - Say Hello, Wave Goodbye

Comment

Lana Del Rey, "Let Me Love You Like a Woman"

Comment

Donald Fagen - 'Walk Between Raindrops'

Comment

Loose Ends - 'Hanging On A String'

Comment

Sly & The Family Stone - If You Want Me To Stay

Comment

I posted a video of The Who's set to the live record thread. This version of "See Me, Feel Me" is so good. I've been slowly making my way through the hour-long set but this song has been stuck in my head. And to think that they went on stage at 5AM and then performed with this kind of energy is crazy.

Comment

Cliff Richard and The Shadows - In The Country

Comment

Working...
                                                    X