• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As noted here

https://www.onetouchfootball.com/for...-september-2nd

500 miles

Comment

...and thanks to Femme Folle speaking that there Welsh over on the Mundane Thread, another SFA tune.

Super Furry Animals - Ysbeidiau Heulog

Comment

Good choice Toby Gymshorts

Diolch

Comment

Because it was the last song* in Our Ladies in the pictures last night- In a Big Country

first as breathy-drippy modern cover, then the original

Comment

David Bowie - Let's Dance

Comment

A little alt.country for a Saturday evening. Uncle Tupelo, "Slate"

Comment

Sticking with some twang: Sarah Shook and the Disarmers, "Dwight Yoakam". I guess I could have posted this in the thread where artists name check other artists.

Comment

I'm a transport planner and we've been getting a few jobs from Pill this week. And so...

Comment

ABBA-The Name Of The Game. Specifically the “ooooooh YES I WANNA KNOW, What’s the name of the game” part.

Comment

This song has been absolutely wedged in my brain since seeing it at the festival. The whole set is well worth seeing, one of the all time great Reading headline shows :

Last edited by Ray de Galles; 10-09-2021, 14:30.

Comment

The post by hobbes in the intro thread had me thinking about Cure intros. I don't know if this is a great intro, although a very good one, but it is probably my favorite "late" Cure song.

Comment

The Church, "Destination" (the album was reissued in August so on the brain)

Comment

Aerosmith - Heart's Done Time

Comment

The kings of salaryman-style robotic street dance World Order and their infernally catchy Have A Nice Day single.

Last edited by Furtho; Yesterday, 19:57.

Comment

Working...
                              X