No announcement yet.

Top ten twats in rock and pop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the Brown stuff has upset me a bit, as I'm a total slave.

But 12 pages and not one mention of Chris Martin?

Comment

Chris Martin is probably too beige to be offensive.

(Unless he's done something heinous of which I'm unaware?)

Comment

"Being too beige", in most people's eyes...

Christ, that Ian Brown tweet is serious? I thought it was satire at first glance.

Comment

The best thing about that Ian Brown tweet was John Squire's reply. I always used to think Squire was the fuckwit in the Roses.

Comment

Another comeback tour not so likely then.

Comment

That screengrab really sums up Twitter in a way - the mad ramblings of an absolute tool legitimised by a blue tick.

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
                Christ, that Ian Brown tweet is serious? I thought it was satire at first glance.
                I'm not sure Ian Brown does 'satire'.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                  That screengrab really sums up Twitter in a way - the mad ramblings of an absolute tool legitimised by a blue tick.
                  What does the blue tick signify? I've been on twitter for six years with two accounts, and that's the first time I've ever noticed it.

Comment

It means that the account has been verified as belonging to the identified individual

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                      I'm not sure Ian Brown does 'satire'.
                      No, a moment's further thought did rather flag that up...

And yes imp , the blue tick is a useful way to check at a glance whether (usually) famous names on Twitter are actually who they seem to be – as opposed to a parody or more malicious type of person masquerading as them.
                      They're endemic enough that (perhaps unfortunately) the lack of one by John Squire's name makes one want to double-check it as it's relatively unusual these days for any sort of 'notable' figure to remain unverified on there. In context, though, I think we can hopefully be reassured that it is the genuine Mr Squire.

Comment

Noel Gallagher, come on down.

He's gone all edgy tory cunt about not wearing a mask

Comment

With Bernard Sumner's 'yacht rant', it certainly seems Manchester is rising up for the right all of a sudden...

Comment

Jedward are also kicking Noel Gallagher's arse now. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                              With Bernard Sumner's 'yacht rant', it certainly seems Manchester is rising up for the right all of a sudden...
                              https://twitter.com/daftlimmy/status/1305951007193661442?s=21

just hoping we don’t lose EIM too.

Comment

To think that I didn’t even mention Morrissey...

Comment

That pretty much goes without saying by now. We just need to hope now that one of the surviving Hollies doesn't start banging on about chemtrails or 5G masts.

What are the sales of Bacofoil like around the M60?

Comment

Ted Nugent goes miles beyond twat. There are never enough hunting accidents.

Ginger Baker is brought up on any google search of the biggest arsehole in music. Nobody feels the need to offer any explanation, he just is.

Clapton and Bruce give Cream a full house.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Beast View Post
                                      Ginger Baker is brought up on any google search of the biggest arsehole in music. Nobody feels the need to offer any explanation, he just is.
                                      They made a whole movie about it. Think it was called Beware of Mr Baker.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                                        That pretty much goes without saying by now. We just need to hope now that one of the surviving Hollies doesn't start banging on about chemtrails or 5G masts.

What are the sales of Bacofoil like around the M60?
                                        Well, there's quite a few of them. One of them is bound to be properly bonkers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ollies_members

Comment

Mick Hucknall also tweeted some-or-other nonsense quite recently, to further augment Manchester's claims here.

Originally posted by Mr Beast View Post
                                          'Was'.

Comment

Peter Noone is just a common or garden Tory, which is bad enough but he hasn't slipped into the madness of the other Mancunians here afaik.

Comment

How has Jonathan King escaped this thread?

Nonce Tory wanker that he is.

Comment

I think the decision upthread was that the likes of King, Glitter, Kelly et al were rather beyond the remit here.

Comment

Ok.

It's a fair cop

Comment

I guess Van Morrison has been reading this thread and is annoyed he hasn’t been mentioned enough.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X