Top ten twats in rock and pop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top ten twats in rock and pop.

There must be at least ten, come on, but I'll kick off with Meatloaf, who was recently giving us the benefit of his expert insight on climate change, like a Twat out of Hell.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6371945/m...g-brainwashed/

Given the lifestyle he's led, I'm amazed he's

A). Still alive; and
    B). Able to string two sentences together.

Comment

Morrissey. Feckless far-right fuckwit.

Comment

"There are two types of people in the world. Those who love Van Morrison and those who’ve met him..."

Comment

Originally posted by Evariste Euler Gauss View Post
          There must be at least ten, come on, but I'll kick off with Meatloaf, who was recently giving us the benefit of his expert insight on climate change, like a Twat out of Hell.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6371945/m...g-brainwashed/
          Oh my, what a twat.

Not Meat Loaf levels of twattishness but rapper B.o.B is a Flat Earther. In the following link he talks about launching a gofundme page to be able to launch satellites to try and bring back images that will disprove all the round earthers. What a twat.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-41399164

Interestingly, the Flat Earth Society had all but disappeared until about 20 years when, you guessed it, the internet came along.

Comment

Bobby Gillespie.

Comment

Can I jump in* with Ted Nugent?

*Not literally, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
                Morrissey. Feckless far-right fuckwit.
                If I could have clicked "Like" an infinite number of times, I would have. Hobbesian rightness.

I'll nominate Bonio of course. Someone has to.

Comment

Kid Rock.

Among other exhibits, this is his childhood home.

Comment

Both Gallagher brothers are in this list, right? Although against anyone's predictions Noel is clearly a bigger twat than Liam these days.

And that guy out of the Libertines who just seemed to want to press any self destruct button going.

Comment

And Gary Barlow. Royalist Tory.

Comment

I think there's a default group for OTF who probably don't need nominating (Sting, Bono, Nugent, Geldof, Mike Batt). These are like the Bible and Shakespeare on desert island discs. You can just assume them.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                          Both Gallagher brothers are in this list, right? Although against anyone's predictions Noel is clearly a bigger twat than Liam these days.

And that guy out of the Libertines who just seemed to want to press any self destruct button going.
                          Any cunt following the self mythologising junkie artist route can fuck off. Primal Scream, fuckin Doherty, Slash, that boring Ur cunt Keef outside of 68-72, fuck the fuck off with yr piss stained leather trousers.
                          Last edited by Lang Spoon; 13-01-2020, 23:34.

Comment

Mike Batt?

The Wombles guy?

Comment

I'll also nominate Kanye West.

Comment

Mike Batt?

The Wombles guy?
                                Franchise cunt.

Comment

Glen Danzig is a notorious twat apparently.

Comment

We had a knock-out on this theme some years ago. I recall Kid Rock as the winner, with Fred Durst putting up a strong challenge.

Mike Love is a more than merited nomination for this thread.

And then there are Nick Cave and Thom Yorke, whose comments suggest that they play in Israel on ideological rather than economic grounds. Fuck the pair of them.

Comment

Pharrell Williams (doing benefit gigs for the IDF. The IDF! Not only a brutal racist force of cunts but already one of the most heavily funded organisations on the planet)

Comment

And not forgetting Phil Spector

Comment

Mike Batt?

The Wombles guy?
                                          By coincidence, I saw Mike Batt in Arundel on Saturday. Out and about, not in a performance setting, I hasten to add.

He seemed fine, just minding his own business and quietly stuffing Dalmatian puppies into a sack.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                            Not Meat Loaf levels of twattishness but rapper B.o.B is a Flat Earther. In the following link he talks about launching a gofundme page to be able to launch satellites to try and bring back images that will disprove all the round earthers. What a twat.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-41399164

Interestingly, the Flat Earth Society had all but disappeared until about 20 years when, you guessed it, the internet came along.
                                            Great - let's let these oxygen-wasting twunts needlessly spaff their own money to prove their own stupidity.

Didn't Kanye come out in support of Flat Earth as well? (I know that Andrew Flintoff did, but he's not a musician and has always come across as a bit dim anyway.)

The theory I always enjoy is the one that invariably comes up at the mention of air travel - which would clearly be completely skewed by a flat map. Apparently, all passengers are drugged (or similar) to give them the illusion that less time has passed when up in the air: this then presumably extends to hundreds of destinations across the world, where all clocks have to be altered on a more-than hourly basis in order to maintain this illusion, while millions working in the travel industry must, I imagine, be 'in' on said massive global deception. And that's before you get to what there could possibly be to gain from such a deception in the first instance.

Anyway, 'R Kelly'.

Comment

An incredibly leftfield shout and certainly not on the level of notoriety of most names already brought up but for the shamelessness of his grifting relative to his success as a musical artist, SouljaBoy deserves a mention. Google it if you don't know what the fuck I'm going on about.

Comment

Van Morrison has Asperger's apparently. But I'm not just routinely defending hometown and childhood heroes: John Fogerty is a surly fcuker,Sir Nodwald a Tory wankah and Jake Burns hasn't bought a round since the Anglo Irish Agreement etc etc

Comment

Former Westlife member Brian McFadden spent a few years in Australia after leaving the Irish no-part-harmony stool-disembarkers; he recorded a single called Just The Way You Are (Drunk At The Bar) featuring lyrics that appear to glorify date rape.

The single was withdrawn after somebody pointed out that all this might not have been the greatest idea.
                                                  Full and accurate LYRICS for "Just the Way You Are (Drunk at the Bar)" from "Brian McFadden": I like you just the way you are, Drunk as shit dancing at the ...

Comment

Working...
                                                  X