No announcement yet.

Die 'Stein Are Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not much of an upgrade on Stade de Franchise (in fact, capacity-wise it might be smaller). I thought they were going to go bigger, I wonder if there is another show to add.

Comment

Slightly smaller. However, I was reading that the pitch at the SdF was ripped up in order to accommodate the show. Maybe other places weren't willing to go quite that far.

Ironically, my gig here in Cov will have ended. I could have walked to the stadium from my flat, or parked at work.

Comment

Surprisingly, the capacity at Coventry is a full 10,000 more for concerts than Franchise's.

Still the possibility of one more mainland UK stadium as well, though it may depend on how Coventry sells.

Comment

R+ logos have been appearing on London landmarks...

Comment

My older daughter was at the concert in Prague last night. She hasn't yet surfaced so I can find out how it was

Comment

The band have teased an announcement of a show at the Millennium. This is wonderful news :

Last edited by Ray de Galles; 29-07-2019, 11:07.

Comment

Confirmed as 14 June.

Comment

Must have listened to this in double digits.

Comment

New Lindemann album is out "F & M". On Spotify. Not as out there as "Skills in Pills", though he's singing in German so that might not be true. The videos have definitely been insane. He's also touring next year, with one London date in February.

Comment

Lindemann tests positive, in critical condition but showing signs of recovery.

Comment

I'm amazed that he was still playing shows...and that Russia was allowing them.

Comment

Russia hasn't got any cases, ahem ahem.

Comment

Even the Russian state have admitted over 1,000 cases and begun a shutdown.

Comment

He tests negative according to that report.

Comment

It has been changed since the original story, it previously said the opposite.

Comment

Am I the only one who looks at this thread title with some excitement, expecting to learn of the latest exploits of Luton Town's legendary South African strikers, only to realise -- every time -- that it's about a band I can take or leave?

Comment

Tour dates rescheduled.

Belfast - Sat 12th June 2021
                                    Cardiff - Wed 16th June 2021
                                    Coventry - Sat 19th June 2021

Full list - https://www.rammstein.de/en/europe-s...duled-to-2021/

Comment

Oh, bugger, Sunday was a bit of a pain in the arse but Wednesday...?

Comment

Second single from the new album "Zeit", this is "Zick Zack". Having a go at cosmetic surgery in the song and video in a way that only they can.

Album out at the end of the month.

Comment

Did those rescheduled dates go ahead? I don't recall anything about them

Comment

No, happening this summer.

Comment

Album is out... well up to snuff on first listen.

Comment

2023 Stadium Tour

Looks like they are going big.

May 31 - Lisbon - Estadio Nacional
                                                Jun. 03 - Valladolid - Estadio Jose Zorrilla
                                                Jun. 05 - Madrid - Wanda Metropolitano
                                                Jun. 12 - Belfast - Ormeau Park
                                                Jun. 16 - Glasgow - Hampden Park
                                                Jun. 21 - London - Wembley Stadium
                                                Jun. 25 - Paris - Stade de France
                                                Jun. 28 - Brussels - Stade Roi Baudouin
                                                Jun. 29 - Brussels - Stade Roi Baudouin
                                                Jul. 03 - Frankfurt - Deutsche Bank Park
                                                Jul. 07 - Berlin - Olympiastadion
                                                Jul. 08 - Berlin - Olympiastadion
                                                Jul. 13 - Warsaw - PGE Narodowy
                                                Jul. 19 - Munich - Olympiastadion
                                                Jul. 23 - Vienna - Ernst Happel Stadion
                                                Jul. 27 - Zurich - Stadion Letzigrund
                                                Jul. 30 - Milan - San Siro
                                                Aug. 10 - Budapest - Groupama Arena
                                                Aug. 17 - Athens - Olympic Stadium.

Comment

Not at all sure those dates are legit. They certainly don't appear on the band's site or any credible news sites.

Comment

Ormeau Park has a stadium?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X