Die 'Stein Are Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Die 'Stein Are Back

Lawd knows what's going on here, it's like every Rammstein single and video ever all rolled in to one :

Without seeing a translation of the lyrics, it's the story of Germany. Visigoths, Hindenburg, Weimar Republic, Nazis, Baader-Meinhof gang.

Song is pretty awesome too.

Comment

One could construct a three year degree course just out of deconstructing all the meanings and symbolism in that little lot.

Comment

https://www.loudersound.com/features...Vrhin45_OZNlkE

Comment

https://newsthump.com/2019/03/27/man...E2Hf_IEQaFLy78

Comment

Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

Could have sworn I had seen this one here. Oh well.

Comment

That works remarkably well. Is there a genre that Till Lindemann cannot sing?

Comment

Even Euro-dance seems to work. New video. (NSFW: Boobs)

Album is a solid 7/10 for me. And climbing.

Comment

2020 tour cities (not dates or venues) announced. Only UK (sort of) show is Belfast.

As if the place hasn't had enough explosions in its history.

Comment

Speculation is that they'll play Download in 2020, hence why no UK show other than Belfast. Though the counter theory is that their immense production for stadium shows couldn't be accommodated at Download (although AC/DC once built their own stage next to the usual one so its not completely out of the question I suppose).

Comment

They're looking at other shows as alternatives to Download, though that could end being the gig.

Comment

Belfast now confirmed as June 17, and with the preceding date being June 10 in Belgium, so if they are doing another UK show it's either Download on the weekend in between or an alternative venue the following weekend.

Comment

Tweet says "UK Shows to be announced". Shows plural sounds like it won't be Download, because I assume Download would want exclusivity.

Comment

It's definitely English stadium (or stadia) rather than festivals, exact ones TBA.

I'm biting the bullet and going to see them at Stade de Franchise next week with former OTFers Purves Grundy and Wyatt Earp. Had hoped to go to Berlin Olympiastadion instead but plans hit a hitch.

Comment

Will wave at you from Block L1.

Comment

Two tickets for Belfast got. In the Feuer section, whatever that is.

MK tomorrow! Eeeek! Stupidly excited and trying desperately not to click on any spoilers.

Comment

Review: Holy fuckballs.

Comment

Yes, pretty astounding. Certainly the best time I've seen them outdoors. It even made being in that abomination (and the same lounge and seating section as fucking Winkleman) worth it.
                                        Last edited by Ray de Galles; 07-07-2019, 11:13.

Comment

I have tickets to go to Belfast. I've never been to Northern Ireland before.

Glad you enjoyed it yesterday, Plissken and RdG.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                            Two tickets for Belfast got. In the Feuer section, whatever that is.
                                            Bloody hell, from my slight grasp of German, that is the 'fire' section. Better pack a....no, I have no idea.

Comment

Sunblock. Factor 150.

Comment

... could we not have had a ...thon?

Anyway, I was at MK station picking someone up just after 7pm and there was a guy outside touting tickets, which I've never seen before in MK. Also striking the number of people that responded to his, "Anyone need Rammstein tickets?" with "... who?"

Comment

And the answer is:
                                                  Ricoh Arena, Coventry - 20 June 2020.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X