Adele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adele

Didn't you hear the Kate Bush quote from when she started working on Director's Cut? "I'm going to knock Adele off her fucking perch".

Comment

Adele

I wouldn't know Adele from Sweet Adeline but if her records keep my pension check coming from the Enormo Record Company TM, then I hope the lass sells millions more.

Comment

Adele

I like Adele.

There is a song (that may be a really bad earworm, apropos of fuck all) of some female singer, singing (in a Kate Bush stylee) 'This Is Hardcore' and its not the title... and all I can think of, is this Pulp? it cant be, can it? That would be in the papers, a rip-off, that bad...

I thought 'Rolling in the Deep' was by K T Tunstall. I even got my OH (heretofore known as Other Half) excited about seeing KT at the Brighton toilet. Then I discovered it was Adele, and the prices went up by 300%.

Still cheaper than than kd lang, however, who can sing all of these bitches off the pitch. (apologies for the 'bitches' thing, it was context, not content.)

Comment

Adele

Piece in the Guardian today about her whingeing at having to pay 50% tax on her colossal royalty income. Stupid obnoxious selfish cow.

Comment

Adele

At least she is paying, though. That's a handy bit of cash for the Treasury.

It's the non-payers who are the bigger problem.

Comment

Adele

Set Fire To The Rain keeps coming up on my iPod shuffle. Non fucking stop. I don't get it at all. Always in the first three songs as well. The album is coming off. I've had all I can take.

Comment

Working...
              X