No announcement yet.

Friday Cryptic Crossword Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still need to know how many letters in IT's clue?

Comment

It's was not a clue but an explanation. The current clue is mine

Comment

Current clue is IT's, he's solved yours identifying your hidden word
        Last edited by Guy Profumo; 23-06-2022, 17:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
          Current clue is IT's, he's solved yours identifying your hidden word
          Yes but that wasn't his intention. And I didn't realise I was being recursive with my clue, because I didn't understand his clue

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post

Yes but that wasn't his intention. And I didn't realise I was being recursive with my clue, because I didn't understand his clue
            Ah

I see what I've done there then
            Carry on regardless

Comment

TISWAS rawness held back European capital (6)

Comment

Happiness and a princess's imagination created Warsaw (3,8)

Comment

...or red successor to Joy Division (3,5)

Comment

Miserable bloke: " New Order single Regret - music worth it at the end" (6)

Comment

Impressive Monegasque royalty that saved a wretch like me (7,5)

Comment

Amazing Grace in manifestly new arrangement taking layers out (11)

Comment

Charismatic, heroic, resolute, iconic superhero. Leader of the "Magnificent Seven" (5)

Comment

Chris Pratt (actor) was tactless, disorganised mimic (6)

Comment

Parrot car jets scramble for Funky Moped rider (6,7)

Comment

Where Jasper Carrott met Dougal in Swindon? (3,5,10)

Comment

Blair's then in a muddle about The Magic Roundabout character (5,3,5)

Comment

Brian the Snail will, I conclude, end up with an elephant (6)

Comment

Polish Nellie (6)

Comment

Messy Loyalty Pledge needs typo removing it seems (9)
                                        Last edited by Reality Checkpoint; 25-06-2022, 12:39.

Comment

Allegedly, for bishop, you guys come before cooling device. And that's important. (2,3,8)

Comment

Depiction of Edward and Drew's partnership: 'By all accounts there's nothing between the two of us' (8,4,1,4,3)
                                            Last edited by irony towers; 26-06-2022, 00:21.

Comment

_ _ _ _ _ O _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ / _ O _ _ / _ O _

Comment

_ _ _ R _ O _ _ / _ A _ _ / _ / _ O _ _ / _ O _

Comment

_ V _ R _ O _ _ / _ A _ _ / _ / _ O V _ / _ O _

Comment

just to move this on........

Smiled insincerely during the opening scenes of cinephile's home edition "Everyone Says I Love You" (8)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X